• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about aeris in ff7 advent children..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

she does a much better job than in kh2!! its still a little bit high pitched and all, but for the most part sounds much better

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Aerith is the original Japanese name and Aeris is the American name but then again either way makes no difference. The voice acting, do you mean the Japanese version or the American version?

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
mysticalmario said:
she does a much better job than in kh2!! its still a little bit high pitched and all, but for the most part sounds much better

I hope not.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Kairi's Heart said:
Why is she called Aerith in kh2 but Aeris is FF Advent Children? I dont get it?
because both names are right.. Her name was Aeris in the game it was changed.. They wanted to fix that in KH2.. I dont think her name changed back to Aeris in AC..but even if did..both names are right..

Aeris or Aerith, it dont really matter..ppl know who ur talking about if you use ether of their names..I like Aerith, but Aeris is fine with me 2 :p

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Both names are correct.

Why couldn't they have kept Mandy Moore? The new voice of Aerith sounds like a robot. My favorite FFVII character... ruined. ._.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I agree with Flare on Aeriths' voice.

I think Moore should of still VA'ed her, it would have been better, much better. Now I must and have to mute my laptop when I slip my AC disc in there to watch AC. Subtitles ftw. <.<;;

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Jap version with subs FTW

I'm not a huge fan of any of the VAs i've heard TBH...the Jap VA's are a lot better imo, Clouds voice should definetly be deeper in the english version. And no i am not a fanboy seeking to find small bits to ruin other people's fun, i haven't played FF7 at all and these are just my opinions.

dejah

:|
lol
i'm biased.

i dont like mandy moore..

and i can't really compare her to mena suvari.

hmmm...

well yeah.. i guess mandy did a better job...
mena made her sound like a teeny bopper.

Squall18

chaywa said:
Jap version with subs FTW

I'm not a huge fan of any of the VAs i've heard TBH...the Jap VA's are a lot better imo, Clouds voice should definetly be deeper in the english version. And no i am not a fanboy seeking to find small bits to ruin other people's fun, i haven't played FF7 at all and these are just my opinions.

If you havn't played FF7, unless you already know the story to it, there's no point in watching Advent Children because there's a good chance you won't know what the hell is going on.
Then again, one of the special features is a brief explanation on the story of FF7 so you might not need to play the game.
You should though, it's fantastic!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
MegaFlare said:
Both names are correct.

Why couldn't they have kept Mandy Moore? The new voice of Aerith sounds like a robot. My favorite FFVII character... ruined. ._.

zomfg, I could NOT agree more. One of the worse things Square has ever did. Mandy Moore gave Aerith the voice of an angel (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back