• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about anti-form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_8291

I was in Port Royal battling the Grim Reaper thing over the treasure chest, and Sora became a heartless thing with yellow eyes and a black body. I can't remember if I had chosen Master form, I think I did. I was wondering what was going on then I found out today about anti-form. Anyways, he was really strong. So is it just random, or is there any way you can keep it? Oh, and sorry if I'm doing something wrong, I haven't been on these boards in a long time. Thanks!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
u got caught in wat i call the anit-form glitch. Its kinda weird really, usually when u select a drive anti-form is nowhere in sight right? Well its not supposed to be there the truth is every time u drive the chance of getting anti-form by accident get closer every time u drive. Final form is the only one not effected by the anti-form glitch as far as i know

D

Dexter

Anti form is a random form. zYou get it by getting attacked when your in a drive form...Personally I can't belive you found this out just now!....

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
rpg master said:
Anti form is a random form. zYou get it by getting attacked when your in a drive form...Personally I can't belive you found this out just now!....

I'm afraid I have to inform you of the failure in your statement. I have been hit countless times while changing and nothing. In truth there is actually a complex system in place. Every time you transorm, it adds 1 point to an invisible "anti-metre".. now... When you have 9 or more points, you have a 25% chance of transforming into anti-form.

There are other variables that will reset the metre to 0 that I don't really feel like going into right now, and after a set point in the game, the anti-form metre is replaced with final form... And once you randomly get Final Form you get to keep it, unlike Anti form... Even though I like Anti form... Final is better...

Lunar Knight

American Person
How long have you been off these forums exactly? Anti-Form isn't a glitch, it's a Form. I've been trying to Drive into Anti-Form when I get attacked, but I always end up with the Form I chose.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
KEYblade_chain said:
How long have you been off these forums exactly? Anti-Form isn't a glitch, it's a Form. I've been trying to Drive into Anti-Form when I get attacked, but I always end up with the Form I chose.

I only called it a glitch b/c u dont get it by choice it just happens

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
Wraith said:
I'm afraid I have to inform you of the failure in your statement. I have been hit countless times while changing and nothing. In truth there is actually a complex system in place. Every time you transorm, it adds 1 point to an invisible "anti-metre".. now... When you have 9 or more points, you have a 25% chance of transforming into anti-form.

There are other variables that will reset the metre to 0 that I don't really feel like going into right now, and after a set point in the game, the anti-form metre is replaced with final form... And once you randomly get Final Form you get to keep it, unlike Anti form... Even though I like Anti form... Final is better...
listen to him. he knows what hes talkin about

I

inhiding

KHprodigy1 said:
I only called it a glitch b/c u dont get it by choice it just happens
It's still *not* a glitch. A glitch is an error in the game's programming that causes something that shouldn't happen.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
Officially, Anti-Form is triggered 'as a result of driving too much in battle'. So, like Wraith said, there's an invisible Anti-Metre that fills up.

I think that Sora looks absolutely creepy in Anti-Form. . .Especially since you can't turn it off, and I had to sit there and watch him do anything but stand still after the battle until the Drive Guage ran out.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I first turned Anti in a boss battle for Halloween Town.. I thought I was doing valor form and I attacked, then I notice a trail of darkness behind me and no keyblades.. I look closer and I am pwning... I actually like Anti form... especially two of his combo finishers, the one where he spins around them al at high speeds and owns, and when he shoots the giant darkness blast down and pwns.... yeah...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
When I fought Xigbar I drived and I kept on turning into anti form which was my down fall. I still like anti form.

BriannaChan

I just found out about this today x.x' I got it while doing the goddess cup in the underworld thing(working on gathering stuff for ultima weapon). The first time I got it and I've almost finished the game. Course I hard ever use my other forms...I transformed in valor and fought then a while later i transformed again and there was my anti sora....Sadly I was so engulfed by the new look of sora i forgot to finish the last heartless before time ran out xD

But I do have a question if anyone knows it here. You know how you have Auto-Valor as a skill? How do you get auto for the other forms?

Last edited:

Lunar Knight

American Person
I triggered Anti-Form the first time while I was at Beast's Castle fighting the boss in the Ball Room.

BladesofJustice

I first turned into it when fighting Xaldin and got my butt owned..... them darn spears kept getting in the way. I hear it's cool to use against a large group of heartless though

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
BriannaChan said:
I just found out about this today x.x' I got it while doing the goddess cup in the underworld thing(working on gathering stuff for ultima weapon). The first time I got it and I've almost finished the game. Course I hard ever use my other forms...I transformed in valor and fought then a while later i transformed again and there was my anti sora....Sadly I was so engulfed by the new look of sora i forgot to finish the last heartless before time ran out xD

But I do have a question if anyone knows it here. You know how you have Auto-Valor as a skill? How do you get auto for the other forms?

You get the auto-drive when you level up for the first time in the form you want...

jeremy_8291

Heh.....this is pretty interesting. Does anyone think it could have anything to do with Sora turning into a heartless in Kingom Hearts 1? Thanks for all your info and stuff.

kthundercat

I have a question now, after you get Final does that mean that you can't go into Anti anymore? Or just until you get Final.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back