• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about anti-form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
kthundercat said:
I have a question now, after you get Final does that mean that you can't go into Anti anymore? Or just until you get Final.......?

Once you have Final form, you can still turn into Anti-form UNLESS you are driving into Final form... It is the only form that is unaffected by the anti-metre...

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
u got caught in wat i call the anit-form glitch.
u got caught in what i like to call the u got no idea what the hell youre talking about seyndrom. i know this because youre showing symptoms of not knowing what anti-form is. b/c anti form is NOT a glitch its just a normal form like master wisdom valor and final, the only difference is that it occurs randomly and the more u transform into every form EXCEPT final, u get a higher chance of driving into anti

Joy

Bronze Member
Everyone, stop bashing the guy. He knows it's not a glitch. This topic question ahs been answered though so there really is no use for it anymore

zoero

listen, this is what the guide say:
each time u drive u get one point as long as it isnt final form.. 0-3 points 0% of changing, 5-8 10%, 9 or more 25% chance... when fighting against the organisation chances are multiplied by 4
. problem is- u dont lelvel up anti, u cant use items or magic, u cant get orbs, u cant level up. so the experiense u gain is actually lost

IF_IL_II_IP

killer card thrower
in place of broken hearts and shattered dreams...
listen, this is what the guide say:
each time u drive u get one point as long as it isnt final form.. 0-3 points 0% of changing, 5-8 10%, 9 or more 25% chance... when fighting against the organisation chances are multiplied by 4
. problem is- u dont lelvel up anti, u cant use items or magic, u cant get orbs, u cant level up. so the experiense u gain is actually lost
i mentioned all this in the other thread about anti

xxlilu16xx

i hate anti form it stinks really bad and i wish it was neva in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oathkeeper15

I like anti for its speed and attacks. but the problem is you take damage 50% easier. so you risk dying more than usual. I turned into anti while fighting the one guy with the katars (forgot his name they're kinda confusing ^_^;;) Anyways, I was SO CLOSE TO DYING! because i couldnt heal and the damage was immense! lawl anyways, i thought you got anti points under the CONDITIONS of which you change into a form(no matter which one, besides final, of course)...???

The Penguinator

KHprodigy1 said:
u got caught in wat i call the anit-form glitch. Its kinda weird really, usually when u select a drive anti-form is nowhere in sight right? Well its not supposed to be there the truth is every time u drive the chance of getting anti-form by accident get closer every time u drive. Final form is the only one not effected by the anti-form glitch as far as i know

Lol, a glitch. Why would Nomura's people program in a form that was a GLITCH? It happens from over-using the drive forms...

Of course you can't just drive purposely into anti, because it is RANDOM

King_Sora

I was fighting Xigbar, after losing to him a couple of times, and when I turned in to Master Form to finish him off, I turned in to the Anti-Form instead. I was so confused, and then I got killed. Needless to say, a controller was thrown to the ground in anger.

Grim_Keybearer

.........wow....I feel alone...Anti-form is my favorite...I barely ever die in it...I mean....wow.......I thought you took 50% less damage....I feel stupid

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
The Penguinator said:
Lol, a glitch. Why would Nomura's people program in a form that was a GLITCH? It happens from over-using the drive forms...

Of course you can't just drive purposely into anti, because it is RANDOM

Anti form is not activated when an over use of driving and I have proved it by going back and forth from the alter of naught and the place before it repeatedly. How? Well When I drove trying to get final which I didn't I never reverted back and so I was still in the form and when I went to the alter of naught my drive gauge was at max so I kept on repeating the process. Anti form is triggered through anti points and certain battles. Like battles against org. members is anti points x20 so you have a 70-90% chance of turning anti. Also anti form is not a glitch or else if it was sora could fuse with another heartless and may have the characters written code accidentally collided with anothers data code which will cause two things like sora goes god mode or the game freezes.

Last edited:

Sharpen

For those wondering here is the OFFICIAL info on the Anti-form from the Strategy Guide for the game:

"Everytime Sora changes into Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form, there is a chance that he will instead transform in the dark Anti Form. In fact, the more Sora changes Form, the greater the odds of taking on Anti Form become! In this mode, all of Sora's commands are disabled except for Attack and Return to normal. Sora moves at double-speed, but this too comes at quite a few costs. Not only does he take 50% more damage from attacks, but he can't pick up HP orbs to regain HP. Sora also doesn't gain EXP from defeated foes. The Form Gauge depletes faster if you pick up Drive orbs.

The odds of changing to Anti Form are dictated by "Anti Points". Your actions rise and lower your unseen "Anti Point" total, as do the situations under which you change Form! Anti Form cannot be voluntarily entered, does not level up, and does not earn you any new Abilities for normal Sora. Also, you cannot enter Anti Form with an unconscious ally on the field or by changing to Final Form.

CHANCES OF CHANGING TO ANTI FORM:

ANTI POINTS-----CHANGE PROBABILITY

0-4-----------------------0%
5-9----------------------10%
10+---------------------25%

ODDS MODIFIERS:

CONDITION---------------------------------------------ODDS CHANGE
MOST SCRIPTED BATTLES----------------------------------------------X2
BATTLES AGAINST ORGANIZATION XIII------------------------------X4
BATTLE AGAINST ARMORED XEMNAS--------------------------------X10
BATTLES WITH NON_PARTY COOPERATIVE CHARACTERS----------X0

ANTI POINTS:
Change to Valor, Wisdom or Master-------- (+1)
Change Form when ally is unconscious----- ( 0 )
Change to Anti Form-------------------------- (-4)
Change to Final Form------------------------- (-10)
Obtain new Form------------------------------ Drop to 0
" <---- Look I closed the quote, whoot remembered :p

Well I hope this helps and clears up some stuff.

Sharpen

What I'd like to know is the following... WHY this topic continued for 2 pages AFTER I answered, though in summary, the exact post above me on the first page... That is all...

It's because you did answer it in summary, and in a big paragraph, plus people are just talking about it now and the experiences they had in anti form, which, I dont know about other people, but like hearing about, cause it's fun.

P.S-I also reposted this under members helping members, hopefully it gets stickied :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back