• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Aqua in the Last Episode...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Did Aqua know that Xehanort was possessing Terra? She never refers to him as Xehanort, thus at first I assumed she didn't. Yet there were hints she might have picked up:

* Silver Hair
* Yellow Eyes
* Darker Skin
* Master Xehanort's Keyblade (HUGE hint right there)

So, was she smart enough to connect the dots, or did she have no clue?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i think she did or atleast knew that terra was struggling.

Gram

Banned
Awards
not sure she probably knows that MX is beind it but not the specifics of it.

* Master Xehanort's Keyblade (HUGE hint right there)
also if you think of it aqua never seen MX's keyblade.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
not sure she probably knows that MX is beind it but not the specifics of it.

also if you think of it aqua never seen MX's keyblade.

Hmm...possibly.

Wait...you're right! Unless she caught a glimpse of it when he was holding up Ven, but for the most part yea, she never saw it.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hmm...possibly.

Wait...you're right! Unless she caught a glimpse of it when he was holding up Ven, but for the most part yea, she never saw it.
i dont think she saw it then either, she's more worried bout ven being man-handled than MX's keyblade XD

now that i think of it she probably knew remeber she says to return her friends heart? she probably figured MX did to terra what vanitas did to ven.

Sempied

That, and in the 2nd fight with Terranort when his dark servant absorbs her, you can get to Terra inside to use "Dual Light". If the other hints didn't show then she definitely got it there, and after when she said "Terra. I know your in there. Fight it!"

It doesn't mean that if she didn't say anything that she didn't know something blatantly obvious.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
She was present when MX and Vanitas attacked them and last saw Terra when he went to go confront MX, then next time she sees Terra he has Xehanort's qualities and is also enveloped in darkness. Unless she thought Terra was possessed by the Master of old age w/ his wihtie and was just fcuking around...yes...yes she did know it was Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back