• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about brave mode(even if you already know)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

i'm doing reaserch but i'm gonna post what i know.

we all know about brave mode and some of the fusions and so on but some of you don't know how it works,so here.the drive metter is the yellow ball above your mp bar(of course you know that).it increses as you lvl up,once its empty some chains cover it for some reason.this could mean that your dive bar could get locked or thats just something they did for no reason.your drive bar fills up by yellow balls heartless drop.to go in to drive mode the party meber has to be next to you,then you chose it in the bottom menu bar(not 100%confirmed)and it is possible to have it in your short cuts menue(not confirmed).while in drive mode you drive bar decreaces once its empty you'll go back to normal,you can recove your drive bar while in brave mode by collecting those yellow balls the heartless drop.so in boss battles it probly a good idea to go in to brave mode near the end of the battle when ther almost dead.if theres any thing i missed plz tell me.

Oblivion14

Um, good summary, but they don't need to be next to you, if you go to a disney world with a disney char. which you can swap into your party, you can still use fusion with the person whom you exchanged out, and its called Valor form when you fuse with goofy.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Oblivion14 said:
Um, good summary, but they don't need to be next to you, if you go to a disney world with a disney char. which you can swap into your party, you can still use fusion with the person whom you exchanged out, and its called Valor form when you fuse with goofy.

sorry i forgot to post that.yeah that is right instead of going to the bottom menu bar you go to magic(witch is rumored to be called "trance" for some reason),you can also have it in the shortcuts to.i think you can fuse witch members from other worlds too(not confirmed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back