• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Current Max Keyblade Cost (KH UX NA ver.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiesamuel

My current character's level is 193. Upon reaching this level, I have unlocked Avatar Board "Galactic Afro". My keyblade cost increased from 168 to 170 thanks to these 2 avatar boards (boy and girl).

I have unlocked all the cost nodes of my avatar boards, except for KH Sora and KH Riku girl version. I plan to buy 3000 jewels to unlock both boards. And that would make my keyblade cost increase to 178 (170 + 4 x 2).

My question is how many avatar boards left until level 250 which I can unlock for more keyblade cost?

I have read that someone said 183 is current max keyblade cost in NA and JPN version. And the last avatar board which has cost node is at level 210.

CMIIW but this doesn't make sense because it would mean only 5 more cost to be unlocked (183-178), at least for me. I thought that new avatar boards are always unlocked for both boy and girl at the same time, which means additional 2 keyblade cost.

So 183 is kinda off because the max cost should be always even number, if you unlock avatar boards for both boy and girl silmutaneously.

Sorry for long post. Thank you for reading this.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I think the max cost in the NA version is actually 182. That's what mine is at, anyway, and I'm pretty sure I've unlocked every cost node.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back