• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

im in twtnw and ive been trying to obtain final form for a few hours now, and there is no sign of it.. does anyone know of any of the specifics, if there are any, to obtain it? like does anyone know if you have to be on the outside or the inside of the castle? what drive form you should use?? how long it should take, or at least how long it took you guys. Are there any qualifications for recieving it, like being a certain level, or having completed a certain event? any information would be greatly appretiated :) thanks guys

i just recieved Final Form yesterday. I believe the way you get it is just by using any of the other 3 forms and killing nobodys. im not totaly sure about that, but i was fighting nobodys in twtnw when i got it and the only way you can level up final form is to kill nobodies while you are in it. but it could just be that you need a certain amount of experience in any of your forms to get it. just keep killing and using your forms! :)

Mickey Rocks

i was fighting saix when i got it....i used master and poof final popped up instead...

hmmm... actually, now that i think about it, anti-form is unpredictable and random, it is possible that final form is the same. it may not have anything to do with how many heartless, bosses or nobodies you kill. eh... the only thing that you can really do is keep using drives as much as you can. and i bet i was wrong about what i wrote first about killing nobodies... *shruggs*

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
It is Random i think because i heard everyone before say you have to be Driving in TWTNW and get hit in Anti-form and it would instead become Final Form so i was trying that out and at 1st i only went Anti form then the next time i drove and got his on purpose next thing you know i see sora in final form with kingdom key and oblivion(i had oblivion equiped) and when it was over i knew i had it and there it was so0o i guess its just random...(And im so glad i got my final form to its max level wo0t)

DelphiKH

To get final form you must have seen the cutscene in the world that never was where roxas fights sora, then you will get it randomly when going into your other drive forms.

I tried turning into valor form RIGHT after the cutscene and I got final form on my first try :p

Zarion76120

I got final form when fighting in the Cerberus cup. To get final form you have to complete the event at Memory's Skyscraper, so try the Cerberus cup because your drive gauge increases faster.

HandsomeAnsem32

Here is what you do.
After the cutscene where Saix is talking with Sora and your about to fight Xigbar that cutscene is what is going to make you able to get Final Form.

It occurs randomly after that cinema. If you don't get it the first time. You get a 50% chance of getting it. If you don't get it then. You get a 75% change o fgetting it. After that you should get it. I got it on my first drive after......NO WAIT A MINUTE. I got mine during the fight with Xigbar. AND I PWNED HIM.

OH and BTW Anti isn't only in TWTNW. It can happen in lots of other worlds. All you have to do is find a few heartless. DON'T LET DONALD OR GOOFY KILL THEM. But let them hit you allot. And then turn into a drive other than Final. And you'll get it. Even though Anti SUCKS. I died against Xaldin in Anti form. AND MICKEY HAD TO SAVE ME..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back