• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about kingdom hearts movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think a movie would be a bit too much! But if Advent does it, that would be sweet!

DecisivePumpkin

If anything they'd probably have a adaption of the manga, maybe a anime show or mini-series. But I don't see them making a movie, no. It would probably be cool, though.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If a movie is to come it will probably further down the road if the franchise remains popular and will be an alternative scenario lke Advent Children. I would rather see one big movie showcasing all the important events in multiple KH games.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^ I think so too.

I saw FF:Advent Children and I thought if they're gonna make a KH movie like that,I would definitely watch it.

But I doubt they'll make one.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I like what Faden said about the amount of cutscenes that basically are a movie in and of themselves. If all games had a theater option that would render movies uselss. We really don't learn anything extremely vital to the story in anything but cutscenes.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
If they made it right, they could make it live action. They would just have to work REALLY hard. But if they couldn't make it good doing Live action, then they should definitely shoot for CG, like Advent Children, like you guys were saying.

Chaos Bahamut

i think kingdom hearts would be ackward as a movie think about those annoying disney characters screwing things up... in CGI

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
what if it comes out not having any disney worlds in it?
Then it wouldn't be KH, it would just be FFVII: HEART CRISIS...(you try coming up a good title that has a C word in it, god.)

Plot: Little boy who looks like Cloud is lost in a town with a giant key like item on his journey he encounters Cloud and crew, befriends them and of course helps fights Sephiroth along side them in the end. Aerith is a zombie now though too brought back by 9999x2 phoenix downs...and Edge doesn't exist anymore, don't ask me where they live. There is a plot twist in there somewhere like Sora is Cloud's son from the future of a different universe made by the ancients.

At least I'm trying...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back