• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about limit form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

how do u level it up, valor is by attack, wisdom is by beating heartless, master is by drive orb and final is by nobody. what about limit mode

Soraox

im not sure i havent heard anything about limit form i didnt even kearn about the name till today i guess we should ask someone like mayne xaldin all i really know about it tho is that u get to use all of sora from kh1 moves and u dont need to use goofy or donald

Azerty

Limit Form is really a mystery. All we know is that Sora will don his KH outfit and he'll have the ability to use his abilities from KH1, like Ragnarok and Dodge Roll. I didn't think about how you level it up until I saw this thread.

Soraox

o yeah one more thing to add is that when u lvl it up high enough u can use dodge roll with out the form like glide with final form

Rikus_Heartless

im not sure and i was also wondering if you 'merge' with anyone i guess Jiminey would make the most since

Soraox

u dont merge with anyone i think because i was watching a video of a person fighting roxas and he used limit form and u fight roxas by urself

Soraox

yeah i cant really think of anything else that limit form can b lvled up so i guess the only to find out is wait until the staff finishes there KH2FM sections

MasterofLight

I can't figure it out. I have the game, but it's still a mystery. And yea, you don't merge with anyone.

Haku

<3
I don't think that you can level up the limit mode because it doesn't have a bar that says the amount of power it has or what the next level is.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Okay, I'm gonna try and help by giving you ideas
try collecting Orbs and Items in Limit form, using Reaction Comands in Limit form, getting hit in Limit form, using items in Limit form.

I believe it might most likely be Reaction Comands.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
If a person has final mix, they could just click on the stats for limit mode, go over the exp needed for next level (or whatever its says) and at the bottom of the screen it should say how to level it up...
I mean, in KH2 it tells you how to level up your regular forms...
(But you'll have to know Japanese or get it translated)

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

it makes me wonder too. what do we have to do to gain experience in limit form? hmmmm..... 1 or 5 points for a ability landed on an enemy? i mean like sonic, ragnarok and stuff. weird! :S

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... (here goes nothing)
Maybe to level up limit form you have to use....
limits?

Like sonic blade and ragnarok, and every time you use one you get a point...
Just guessing.

LinkSlySora

I think you get it during your second trip to Twilight Town, I don't have the game so I am not sure but that is what lots of people are saying. Does anyone know how many drive points Limit form takes?

SylvXIII

I also have a question about limit form. In Yen Sid's Tower, in the room where the fairies change your clothes there are 5 mirrors. Each of them talk about a form of Sora (Antiform, Final Form, Master Form, Wisdom Form and Valor Form) when you examine them. I was wondering if there were a sixth mirror in final mix in which they talk about limit form. If you didn't get the fist part of this post, I'll link you to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back