• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about mickey...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dillio99

how long do you think he's had a keyblade? he knew about the keyblade before he left the castle, but do you think he could've had one already? if he did, then why didnt he just go and kill ansem himself? he knew a lot about the keyblade when he was talking to ansem, telling him of the legend, and he knew that leon knew about it too. maybe him and leon knew the previous keyblade master and he was overwhelmed by power or something. maybe the reason mickey left was to find the organization. what do you think? i know there are many flaws in this article. trust me i know. you can flame if you want, but also try to point out the things that i missed and try to fill in the blanks. thanks!

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Umm he probably had it when he became king. only the true master could defeat Ansem. Ummm no I don't think so because Sora found him in that door thing, and the rest I didn't get.

NoObHaTeRxp

there had to be a previous (evil)keyblade master because king triton from antlanica herd a story of it bringing darkness and distrucion to a world and i dont think sora did that

sora is the best

If mickey defeated Ansem and did everything then where would sora come into the picture he wouldnt if mickey did all that there wouldnt of been a game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back