• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JG_Vandom

While watching the kh2 intro for bout the 80th time maybe, I was paying careful attention to the singing of passion (no i cannot understand ANY jap). Anyways, when Sora and co. are running up the stairs of Castle Oblivion, I'm pretty sure the song clearly says "My heart's a battleground" in perfect english. I've listened to it over and over, so i'm pretty sure that's what it says. Has anyone else heard this?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
WHOA!!!

she totally says it loud and clear!.........that is just FREAKY..........

what if it corresponds to all that english in kh2? not to mention when sora, donald and goofy say: doar...too...darkness...(in japanese pronounciation it is hillarious XD

it's at the bit where she sings that rock-type verse...(my heart's a battleground)

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Yes, it does say 'My heart's a battleground.' There are also a few phrases in Passion that are sung backwards in English.

'I need more affection than you know'
'I need true emotions' - in the remix :D

There is also 'Our fears, our lies...' Or something like that in the Single Version.

Of course, this is just repeating what the Passion thread's been saying for a while.

Last edited:

kago

xxTsukixx said:
Yes, it does say 'My heart's a battleground.' There are also a few phrases in Passion that are sung backwards in English.

'I need more affection than you know'
'I need true emotions' - in the remix :D

There is also 'Our fears, our lies...' Or something like that in the Single Version.

Of course, this is just repeating what the Passion thread's been saying for a while.

i think she says "my fears, my lies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back