• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Re:CoM Gonna Be Edited?

• Probably so.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I don't know, Hopefully not.

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I really hope they wont change a thing... But I guess they edit out the cursing. D:

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sadly, they will most likely edit Vexen's death because they were scared of a bunch of flames smothering Axel. However, the juicy word scenes and Zexion's oh so gory death I think would stay. ^____^

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
editing will most likely happen
to all our dismay

i really hope they keep the death scenes! i could care less about them cursing (although it would make them sound that much more like pansies if they say "heck") because i just want the death scenes to stay the same.

damn parental orgs
kids are gonna hear those words at some point! LET THEM HEAR THEM NOW!!!! jk

Riku Fan1415

^ it shouldn't matter about editing if they use the correct rating (E-10?). That way, parents have no reason to complain because they should have seen the rating. If they didn't, that's their fault.

Riku Fan1415

Shouldn't have to be though, as long as they set the rating appropriately, there's really no reason, but they probably will (much to my disappointment, even when we in NA get it, it's still different from the version those lucky Japanese get)

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Yea, the japanese allow everything. They make it as it is because they know the kids are gonna know what the words mean soon enough. The deaths as well players will know about that soon enough too. The NA, well they suck. I know it's gonna be edited for sure. Even though I don't want them to.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Wow, you guys really don't believe in S.E. huh? I put no, I'm sure there going to give us stuff that Japan got, and for the swearing, I'm sure they took that out, because you have realize that parents are very strong about there childern swearing. Hell I learned alot of the swearing when I was 4 years old. I learned the F word at age 4 come on now. and Hell isn't a swear word, hell hell hell. lol.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well with the E10+ rating I assume they will do a decent amount of editing (if you remember the JP NA comparison of Axel's death etc.) but not butcher it. A couple of scenes come to mind but there isn't too much to edit, language is one of the things that will be though.

Yes hell isn't truly a swear word but it's the gate way to others, need I say more?

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Well with the E10+ rating I assume they will do a decent amount of editing (if you remember the JP NA comparison of Axel's death etc.) but not butcher it. A couple of scenes come to mind but there isn't too much to edit, language is one of the things that will be though.

Yes hell isn't truly a swear word but it's the gate way to others, need I say more?

Yea you got a point.

No not really, I never thought hell of being an opening. Mostly, I thought kids would just learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back