• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Re:CoM...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If you are a level up whore as I am, then the game is very easy. Except for a few choice battles.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Depends on what mode you choose really.
If you're worried, you could just do beginner mode.

I had a little trouble on proud, but it was a good challenge. Like a 7.5.

CrZyXoxXmadi

im not really worried, more like curious. You would have thought that kh2 would have been harder than the first considering one of the fairy ppl said "This journey is going to be twice as difficult as your last!" er sumthing like that. I just want an idea of wat to expect.

eclipsett

it dont matter to me im gonna beat it just like the rest of them the real question will it be better then the other ones

Raku96

I think that the toughest so far (for me) was
hades but on sora's story and I haven't beaten
the game yet but I'd say 6.5 on difficulty but
in coolness it's a 10 out of 10 GET IT it's so cool.

Xearual from Aet

Well, if you like Riku, I know you'll have more fun playing him for that one little part on Kingdom Hearts 2 over and over again, otherwise, go ahead and buy the game.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I'd say a 6,

It wasent to much of a hard time thats only because i battle every heartless i came across. I always managed to Level up atleast 5 times a world

Xearual from Aet

Sora's story, I give it an 8, since he's not so cool and fun to play with. Riku's I give a 2 thanks to not being able to customize anything, and no Darkness can be made to last longer, but, never changes. So, that's pretty much a 5 out of 10, 10 out of 20, so, really, the game was good for Sora's part, but Riku fans should be disappointed. Not to mention Beginner Mode, I beat Riku's story at level 20, not using Dark mode since teh duels made it so easy, I got to 34 with Sora, and beat Marluxia quick as fire burns.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora's story, I give it an 8, since he's not so cool and fun to play with. Riku's I give a 2 thanks to not being able to customize anything, and no Darkness can be made to last longer, but, never changes. So, that's pretty much a 5 out of 10, 10 out of 20, so, really, the game was good for Sora's part, but Riku fans should be disappointed. Not to mention Beginner Mode, I beat Riku's story at level 20, not using Dark mode since teh duels made it so easy, I got to 34 with Sora, and beat Marluxia quick as fire burns.

He was asking about Rating the difficultly not the overall rating of how you felt to game to be,

also you must have been playing on easy then if you were to beat the game at such low levels.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
there are some battles that will make you wanna break your controller but some make the game fun and interesting but I was similar to Masta I 'am in the 70's level wise but if you are a level whore you will do just fine.

Omni Terra

Awards
Difficulty depends on the mode. I'm at Riku IV and at lvl 50 so yah and I'm still struggling. There are only a few bosses you'll have trouble on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back