• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Riku’s arm in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
At first i always thought it to be a desgin choice. It wasn't until recent years I realized it wasn't just some accessory, but a cast for his injury from fighting Roxas.

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
Ya it all happened in the day they were selling the KH2 Riku figure, I saw it and thought hey that’s a cast, so I figured I’d researched and I stumbled upon it with my wife watching kh 358/2 days because she loves Xion

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
What the hell is happening in this discussion and why isn't it in the kh section.

(It's not a cast, it's a sleeve: https://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom Hearts II/Concept Art/Characters/Riku.png you can see that the material is a singular piece of rumpled cloth, if it was a cast it would be a wrap that was totally solid and not flexible. Riku keeps this sleeve on through KH2 into 3D and in 0.2 until he changes into his III outfit. If it was a cast, it picked a weird time to come on and off)

KeybladeMasterJr

Awards
What the hell is happening in this discussion and why isn't it in the kh section.

(It's not a cast, it's a sleeve: https://images.khinsider.com/Kingdom Hearts II/Concept Art/Characters/Riku.png you can see that the material is a singular piece of rumpled cloth, if it was a cast it would be a wrap that was totally solid and not flexible. Riku keeps this sleeve on through KH2 into 3D and in 0.2 until he changes into his III outfit. If it was a cast, it picked a weird time to come on and off)
That’s a drawing and the one I showed is a 3D model it doesn’t look like cloth and why would he have one on one arm and not both especially it’s on the arm he blocked Roxas with, he probably still wore it up to 0.2 because he was still healing till KH3

this is another article online that proves my point

Back