• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay. I'm gonna attempt to change someone's mind about Jesse McCartney playing Roxas. -sighs-

Alright! If you've got a grudge against Jesse McCartney playing Roxas, RAISE YOUR HAND. :D; ...Okay. Nevermind. >>; Let's just forget that. Okay, if you don't think he's gonna be a good voice actor for Roxas, take a look at this. Look like Roxas? In real life? If you think he does, you can see why Disney picked him to do his voice. They know what they're doing, trust me. ^^;

Still don't think he's a good VA for Mr. K-A-W-A-I-I "NOT Sora suck-up" Blonde? -cough- Well, just watch a talk show with him on it or somethin'! You can Google it and you'll probably find something. I'll look for a link too. But, if you think about, you can see why Disney "picked" him to do Roxas' voice, if they did. We won't know until the article's been confirmed!

So... hopefully that changed someone's mind about that. .__.;; I tried. Now I should go look for a voice clip. -skips away-

EDIT But wait! THERE'S MORE!!! Listen to this. That's him talking. He sounds a little bit older than Sora was in KH, and Roxas is supposed to sound like Sora's KH voice, but he doesn't sound as old as Haley... ^^; I guess. -sweatdrop- But, he seems good, right? Riight...?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I know it might be fake. ><; I even said that a bit too. But it kinda doesn't seem fake... ^^; Most of us haven't even heard of Brittany Snow and Sean Marquette and everyone else... -sweatdrop-

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
yes...wait a sec, has anybody even heard haley's new "mature" voice?
can someone get a sample of that

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
If you're talking to me, then thanks, otherwise, I'm still in shock that I haven't heard Sora's voice (00)
o

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
hey, it could be worse...wasnt there a rumor going around that Roxas was going to be Aaron Carter?! id rather have Jesse than Aaron doing the voice...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora + Older Haley Joel Osment + "Tension Rising" Battle Music = ZOMG!111

Ha. Found Sora's voice. =P If that's not great, then just watch IGPX. Haley-sama does Takeshi on it and he sounds like he does with Sora right there. -nod nod-

Sudden realization~ D: That clip is from January. Of LAST YEAR. They better be done with voice acting now. Not too much longer, pwease...! >__<

Bluefrog

Website
spaces.msn.com
Jesse McCartney?....i havn't heard any songs from him because i don't listen to his songs...well it's diffirent than i thought it was because i heard it was someone else doing Roxas voice ...XD i just can't remember tho, al well i guess it will be ok

Morridor

I think this thread is a little waste of time. I think it's all just rumors anyway. We'll know for sure in a month. We'll also know how the voice acting is in a month. So can't people just wait? Or is everyone really that impatient?

Danny

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Morridor said:
I think this thread is a little waste of time. I think it's all just rumors anyway. We'll know for sure in a month. We'll also know how the voice acting is in a month. So can't people just wait? Or is everyone really that impatient?

Danny
rumors are fun...lol

krazyaznsyco

i saw the clip and i have a question. how was that released? was it a demo in some convention in america? if so, why wasnt i informed?!!! the voice sounds a bit too...far from sora from kingdom hearts 1. its ok but i miss the old voice. i wanted to hear it in Kingdom Hearts 2. now, he sounds like a 17 year old teen even though that is what haley is.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was probably at a convention or somethin'. Not sure which one but... it might have been Comic Con... That's the only one that I can think of that close to Janurary. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back