• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
You know...I do find it sorta weird how Jesse and BHK look so similar.
Hm...you know what? I'm starting to think this IS a hoax. It just seems to look too perfect.
He looks like BHK, and sounds like Haley Joel Osment...Osmemt...Ozzfest? O well.

It's possibly a lie, and besides, why would some preppy pop singer wanna do with some geeky video game?

Foxx5

He's... doing better than I would have expected. Even though it might only be a rumor, I wanna see how this thing comes out. And Sora's voice is good, I think theyre doing a good job with his.

E

Eclipse

Fading Memories said:
whoa that jesse boy sounds really camp
what the heck is camp??

by the way, i can't imagine it....jessie from the voice clip to me sounds a little too old for roxas. i mean come on, hayley is 17 and he's playing a 15 year old, and jessie is probably the same age and he's playing a 15 year old, and even tho the character's are 15. in the game they look very young. i mean even if you look hard enough, axel could look like a late-teens teenager. they just have such soft images roxas looks like a tall 13 year old to me.........but yeah jessie DOES look like him. he's just missing the huge cow-lick in the middle and the checker-styled clothes.

Also, WHERE DID HE GET THAT CLIP OF KINGDOM HEARTS II GAMEPLAY IN ENGLISH?????? the one that he put as hayley's voice clip???? I DIDN'T THINK THERE WERE SCREENSHOTS IN ENGLISH EVEN RELEASED YET!!?! and not only that, how could they have been released last january, 2005 if kh2 wasn't anywhere near done...??

K

Kairi_MAX

i don't even know wat jess sounds like. i don't even know who he is.

ShadoWanderer

Argh! if you catch the lastest news... Jesse and all those other people are really gotta be in it... Why does disney have to cast the engish voices? This is so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesse better be good and change his voice a bit for Roxas, cause his regular voice doesn't match for Roxas or he's...

D

Deleted member 5341

Dude Yeah....it's been confirmed that Jesse is doing Roxas's voice. AND I COULDn'T BE HAPPIER!! ^_^

LOL my cousin's like YAY my baby's voicing Roxas!!!
I fer one have no problemo w/jesse coz he's awesome, and i don't kno y so many people are against the whole jesse voicing roxas thing...they DO look alike and his voice matches really well actually =) So people..calm down...it's a good thing...

UnknownEnigma

^^^^not a bad thing this is going to be a great greta greta great great game, and hey maybe he might sing for sora when theyre in atlantica for tht stupid musical cause ~~~minor spoliers~~~~sora sings with ariel sooooo yeah he might sing with her ~~~end~~~ but yeah i cant wait much longer ot hear em!

dejah

:|
what...
the...
hell!?!!!

Jesse Friggin McCartney??????!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo :'(

ah well.. at least mandy moore's not back whoopeee!

lol. can you imagine Roxas singing Beautiful Soul~~ wahahha >.<

Takushi Rena said:
I think its pronouced "Rock-sauce-su" or something like that... ^^; I remember hearing Orett saying that on a cutscene...

yeah it's pronouced Rock-sa-su in japanese. it'll prolly be Rock sas for english. :D

B

BRAIG

ohh crap jesse mcartney sucks

unless he changes his voice a bit

also u pronounce roxas like this

rock's-ass

sorry but its a good way to say it

the su in the japanese version is only for japanese

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
working at EB, you wouldve known Jesse Mcartney plays Roxas, also that Brittany Snow plays Namine etc...

hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back