• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

obilivonkeeper

Takushi Rena said:
Okay. I'm gonna attempt to change someone's mind about Jesse McCartney playing Roxas. -sighs-

Alright! If you've got a grudge against Jesse McCartney playing Roxas, RAISE YOUR HAND. :D; ...Okay. Nevermind. >>; Let's just forget that. Okay, if you don't think he's gonna be a good voice actor for Roxas, take a look at this. Look like Roxas? In real life? If you think he does, you can see why Disney picked him to do his voice. They know what they're doing, trust me. ^^;

Still don't think he's a good VA for Mr. K-A-W-A-I-I "NOT Sora suck-up" Blonde? -cough- Well, just watch a talk show with him on it or somethin'! You can Google it and you'll probably find something. I'll look for a link too. But, if you think about, you can see why Disney "picked" him to do Roxas' voice, if they did. We won't know until the article's been confirmed!

So... hopefully that changed someone's mind about that. .__.;; I tried. Now I should go look for a voice clip. -skips away-

EDIT But wait! THERE'S MORE!!! Listen to this. That's him talking. He sounds a little bit older than Sora was in KH, and Roxas is supposed to sound like Sora's KH voice, but he doesn't sound as old as Haley... ^^; I guess. -sweatdrop- But, he seems good, right? Riight...?
(FOR THE VID) HOLY S!#T THE SOUND BLENDS IN WITH THE PICTURE THAT AWNSOME (STILL IN UTTER SHOCK)

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Yeah, after listening to the voice clip, I've changed my mind...it's not that bad, it's just that his voice can sound kind of nazely (can't spell that word).

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Morridor said:
I think this thread is a little waste of time. I think it's all just rumors anyway. We'll know for sure in a month. We'll also know how the voice acting is in a month. So can't people just wait? Or is everyone really that impatient?

Danny

After 4 years people can get a little impatient. Especially if it comes out next month I mean were practilly over ran by excitment

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Well, if Mandy Moore can play Aries, then I guess it's possible for Jesse Mcfartney to play BHK. Yeah, McFartney, it's the only immature thing I'll say- but it's just what my family will call him.

I can see how that works tho'...Jesse's voice is sorta like Haley's. But, like someone else has said, I hope he doesn't sing.

And about Sora's voice, it sounds pretty good. It totally sounds like an older Sora. I was worried they'd make it sound sucky!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Eh, does it really matter who does his voice right now? It's not gonna stop is from playinh KH2. I mean if Duff or Snow did Namine's voice I'd just mute the parts she talks and put on subtitles. >.>;; I'm already used to those.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I can just imagine my little sister -_-...
"JESSE MCARTNEY?! OH MY GOSH!!! WE MUST GET CASTLE HEARTS!! OMG HE'S SO HAWT!!" -_- That's unwanted enthusiasm from a girl who doesn't know what a keyblade is...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Engulfed said:
I can just imagine my little sister -_-...
"JESSE MCARTNEY?! OH MY GOSH!!! WE MUST GET CASTLE HEARTS!! OMG HE'S SO HAWT!!" -_- That's unwanted enthusiasm from a girl who doesn't know what a keyblade is...
Castle... Hearts? o_____o; If she says that ever, please allow me to strangle her. :D;;

-cough- How can you NOT know what a keyblade is!? Giant key, shaped like a sword, seals/unlocks stuff, kills people, YOU KNOW!!! >__>;

Ooo... Yesh, Mocha. I stole your clip. .___.;;;;; Not literally, though. ^^;

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Takushi Rena said:
Castle... Hearts? o_____o; If she says that ever, please allow me to strangle her. :D;;

-cough- How can you NOT know what a keyblade is!? Giant key, shaped like a sword, seals/unlocks stuff, kills people, YOU KNOW!!! >__>;

Ooo... Yesh, Mocha. I stole your clip. .___.;;;;; Not literally, though. ^^;
Yeah...it's that sad.
Why can't our siblings be nerdy like us :D ? (JK)

fiendnuggets

Sounds pretty good to me. I dont really care who does the voices as long as they fit the character. Mandy Moore, that guy from NSync, this McCarthy character . . . whatever. B-List celebrities just trying to get a paycheck while someone might recognize them

kizzyke

I don't think they're all on the B-list...
i mean... Haley's a great actor... and mandy moore has sold a lot of cd's...
but still I can't cope with the fact that Jesse McCartney will do Roxas' part...I mean... i said it once...but that was only a joke. I never thought they would really cast Jesse for it...:eek: It gives me the creeps... His voice just isn't good enough for a characters as Roxas

Wrath of Roxas

Madness said:
God, does no one read any posts around here? There's a very large chance that that article was fake.
I agree with Madness. Who knows maybe that article isnt the exact same as the one we will be getting on February 14th. I would much rather listen to the actual magazine than that findarticles.com thing:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back