• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
BRAIG said:
ohh crap jesse mcartney sucks

unless he changes his voice a bit

also u pronounce roxas like this

rock's-ass

sorry but its a good way to say it

the su in the japanese version is only for japanese

lol that works too >.< :D

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

In my opinion, any guy who just hates the idea of Jesse McCartney playing the voice of Roxas is just insecure of their own masculinity. That's the only reason why you would refuse to play a game that includes a pop singer/actor/whatever as a voice actor. The same thing goes with people who complained about Lance Bass in Kingdom Hearts I. Lance had the perfect voice to play Sephiroth and I think that Jesse has the perfect voice to play Roxas.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

BlackDeath said:
That Asshole is going to ruin everything, were all doomed!
If you read my above post, it plainly shows how you are obviously just insecure of your masculinity.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
In my opinion, any guy who just hates the idea of Jesse McCartney playing the voice of Roxas is just insecure of their own masculinity. That's the only reason why you would refuse to play a game that includes a pop singer/actor/whatever as a voice actor. The same thing goes with people who complained about Lance Bass in Kingdom Hearts I. Lance had the perfect voice to play Sephiroth and I think that Jesse has the perfect voice to play Roxas.
I agree

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG - your right dude :) i had a problem with haley joel osment playing sora in kh1, i was like that stupid kid from sixth sense!? WTF, but really it doesnt matter, i dont see there faces in kh2 so its all good, just there voice.

sora8300

i dont have a problem (not a big problem at least) with jesse mcartney playing roxas, hopefully it will turn out to be ok

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
Yahoo! Movies has a little piece on the English voice actors who will be participating in Kingdom Hearts 2. They start off by reiterating older news, such as the fact that Mena Suvari is going to play Aerith (even though Mandy Moore played her in the first game). However, most of the original cast plans to return. As for the new characters: Rachael Leigh Cook will appear as Tifa, while Jesse McCartney will provide the voice for Roxas, and Brittany Snow will voice Namine. Christopher Lee's name also appears in Yahoo's article, but all we know is that he'll be playing a "featured character."

Square Enix expects KH2 to sell ten million units worldwide. Remember, the game's street date is March 30--and that's not too far away. Are you excited yet?

that was from theotaku.com...

warboyX

It's possibly a lie, and besides, why would some preppy pop singer wanna do with some geeky video game?

im sorry--
DID YOU CALL KINGDOM HEARTS A GEEKY VIDEO GAME?!?!? GRRRRRR......

I'm just saying. No offence to all out there.
I do NOT agree wit Jesse mcccaartni...mahcart ni.. mycartsknee...micarty..... macaroni...
well. you get the point.

dejah

:|
ah well. i dont care much for voice overs.

i'd rather it be in Jap with Subs. woot.

and i'd rather the game come out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back