• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Setzer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Just a thought but did anybody lose to Setzer on purpose? Just to find out what happpens? If you want to know, he gives you a stupid ring and a cutscene of everybody clapping for you.:)

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
Ha. Setzer is a queer. lol sorry but all that purple and the tight shirts...COME ON. And his name sounds like a soda.
"Would you like a refreshing glass of Setzer?"
"...NO I WOULD NOT LIKE A METRO-SEXUAL MALE BEVERAGE!!"
Or a spice..."Have some Setzer on your french fries?"
"HELLSS NOO!"

But anyway that sounds really fun i will have to try that when i have friends over. :D

executioner

iseedisneyppl911 said:
"...NO I WOULD NOT LIKE A METRO-SEXUAL MALE BEVERAGE!!"
But anyway that sounds really fun i will have to try that when i have friends over. :D
i've heard a lot of ppl say the word metro-sexual about ff characters....what does metro sexual mean?????

I

inhiding

Riku_Rules_All said:
does the ring do anything?
It boosts your defense by one, which doesn't do as much as the Champion Belt (+20% resistance on fire, thunder, and blizzard elements; defense+1).

Vilex

KHII completely butchered Vivi and Setzer. Setzer was all noble in FF6, and he could actually fight. I wanted to see him tossing bladed cards at everyone in KHII, but didn't happen.
As for Vivi.... man, just hearing his voice made me cringe in disgust.
As for losing to Setzer, how is that possible? You need the trophy in order for the plot to work later on.

Vilex

KHII completely butchered Vivi and Setzer. Setzer was all noble in FF6, and he could actually fight. I wanted to see him tossing bladed cards at everyone in KHII, but didn't happen.
As for Vivi.... man, just hearing his voice made me cringe in disgust.
As for losing to Setzer, how is that possible? You need the trophy in order for the plot to work later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back