• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About some of the Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, I was looking at one of the new screens of the battle gameplay a few minutes ago. On one of the screens where Sora, Auron, and Goofy are fighting on Hercules' world, where the magic menu should be, like on the menu on KH, there's a ? mark. Maybe, that's one of the first worlds you go on or maybe someone just toke away all this magic. *shruggs*

Pictures: One, Two, Three, and Four.

Sorry if this topic is pointless. ^_^;;

A

Audo

Pictures one and four are of Mulan's World.
Etheir the menu has been changed so that Magic is the one near the bottom or He just doesnt have any magic right now

AHeartless

The command menu probably goes like this:
Attack
(Special Action, if not avaible there's ?)
Magic
Items

That's just one possibility, probably that ? means that the skill/action isn't avaible for the moment. ;p

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
Since the Abilities in KH2 are controlled by the Triangle button, I think that the pictures with Sora and Auron in the Underworld in them all have ability menus open. Since all of the pictures with Auron and Sora have the Triangle Menu open, which means they are doing an ability.

The pictures of Mulan's world just have the Command Menu, so Sora must know no Magic here and knows no Drive moves (or can't do any right at that moment since there is just a dash, instead of a question mark like magic, probably he just can't do it right at that moment).

Non-Existant One

The slot with the "?" is indeed for magic. Either Sora hasn't learned any spells yet, or Sqaure has a preset for what can be seen on the health bars and other stuff at the bottom right; aswell as for the stuff in the command menu at the bottom left. For example in most of the screens of gameplay in beast manor and agraba you will notice that the health bars are some what similar in size. Now look at about 10-20 more in-game screenshots and you will notice that they are all about the same size. You will notice other similar features aswell; in terms of the command menu etc. The reason why sqaure would do this is so we don't know what worlds will be accessed earlier on in the game. Which is a good idea. no-one knows what the first couple of accessable worlds will be.

C

CEDELAS

if u look at them u can see that where the attck button is there an arrow at the left i think that to make it easier to run around and use magic instead of having to press down u just press across and theres a list of stuff if u look at the tgs trailer theres a big list of stuff in one part but the cursor dosent go down hhhhhhmmmmmmmm

C

CEDELAS

i also think that the triangle button will be like trigger action in ffx like making the airship going up or down or it could be a special combo attack like aurons tornado is now a combo of sora/auron called the eye of the storm.
also in mulans world there is a dash abillity to dodge the dragon aswell as that areo jump.
it is also rumored that magic can be put into attacks like in the tgs tralier u can set sora to use thunder after a combo as u see him go slashing the shit out of heartless then he uses thunder.
how cool will that be i would love to use ragnarok and when the big ball comes i would love it to be mega-gravitron then use sonic and at the end use areo jump and go keyblade first into some big heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back