• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Sora in...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
What was your feeling like when Sora entered into a coma for a while?

For me, it was an sad moment when Sora entered into a coma, I had a flashback to when Ventus lost his heart and his body in a coma. :frown:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Sora in a Coma..

You might want to make your title less spoilery and put a spoiler prefix.

As for your question:

Roro

Awards
I wasn't so much sad as I was on the edge of my toes wondering what would happen next and how they'd get Sora out of the coma. It also reminded me a bit of comatose Kairi in KH1 and a lot more of comatose Ventus :p

Roxie1563

Awards
I wasn't so much sad as I was on the edge of my toes wondering what would happen next and how they'd get Sora out of the coma. It also reminded me a bit of comatose Kairi in KH1 and a lot more of comatose Ventus :p

Really? Now, when i think about it, there is alot of both in sora. That can either be a good or bad thing, lol.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I was sad and I probably cried, but I cried throughout 3D's ending anyway. XD I'm glad Riku got Sora out of the coma though, I'd be angry if they left him in a coma until the next game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i had the same reaction data diz did "he fell asleep again?" .

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was really hoping Sora would stay in a coma until the next game.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I was more surprised about Sora in Ven's armor fought Riku and seeing Roxas, Ventus, Xion and Ansem the Wise in Sora's coma to tell the truth. I'm still hoping that I'll get the cash someday to buy a 3DS and a copy of KH3D to fully know what to think. It was sorta like the time he went to sleep after Namine pieced together his memories for nearly a whole year from KH Re:Com to KH2.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You don't have to use spoiler tags in the Spoiler section, just so you know.

Why were you surprised? Xion, Ven and Roxas are all in Sora's heart and Ansem put data inside Sora while he slept (which showed itself as Ansem).

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I was about ready to scream. Xehnort you bastard I'll kill you!vThen Riku did the work that saved Sora. Which allowed me to respect him!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was sad and I probably cried, but I cried throughout 3D's ending anyway. XD I'm glad Riku got Sora out of the coma anyway, I'd be angry if they left him in a coma until the next game.
I was terrified of that when I heard the music play in yen sids tower (I think it was Fantasia alla marcia which is just a great ending soundtrack.)
Other then that I knew that he would be fine so I wasn't sad for it. Soras speech with "You treat peoples hearts like bottles on a shelf" gave me goosebumps though (and "why then, why did you lie to them and told them they had no hearts?)

Roxie1563

Awards
I was sad and I probably cried, but I cried throughout 3D's ending anyway. XD I'm glad Riku got Sora out of the coma though, I'd be angry if they left him in a coma until the next game.

Yeah, lol.

I was hoping that when Riku woke Sora up, he would also had woken up Ven, but nope!

Roxie1563

Awards
I was about ready to scream. Xehnort you bastard I'll kill you!vThen Riku did the work that saved Sora. Which allowed me to respect him!

I was like that too! For Xehnorant just to put Sora in a coma as he did with Ven.. That would be a major loss for Mickey and Riku and the others as well..

But Riku saved him, yay!! :3

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My reaction at first was rage towards Xehanort. Then, I felt sorry for Riku. After that I was crying and laughing at the same time. XD Yay for Riku!

RoadtoDawn

I was terrified of that when I heard the music play in yen sids tower (I think it was Fantasia alla marcia which is just a great ending soundtrack.)
Other then that I knew that he would be fine so I wasn't sad for it. Soras speech with "You treat peoples hearts like bottles on a shelf" gave me goosebumps though (and "why then, why did you lie to them and told them they had no hearts?)

Those parts hit me SUPER hard too! Sometimes voice actors are awesome :)

I kinda automatically assumed that this wasn't the same as Ven, but I did get some heart-tugging when when they returned to the tower and he was still asleep. But I was pretty done thinking and the end was all just feeling! <3

Roxie1563

Awards
Those parts hit me SUPER hard too! Sometimes voice actors are awesome :)

I kinda automatically assumed that this wasn't the same as Ven, but I did get some heart-tugging when when they returned to the tower and he was still asleep. But I was pretty done thinking and the end was all just feeling! <3

Lol, I felt the same way as everybody did when Sora was still sleeping. Nice job for Riku just to wake him up, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back