• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Squall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus Prime

this should probably be in a KH forum but did Square change his name for KH and if so why (never played a FF game sorry, so i dont know if this happened in a FF game already)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Squall changed his name to Leon cos he was a man unable to fight the Heartless in his world. Maybe that might explain Squall is now called Leon in KH. He got the nickname from his surname: Leonheart. Strange. Why didn't they give him the nickname Leon in FF8?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
No it doesnt.. Leon is quite common... Squall is awesome.. The coolest named, and coolest main character of any Final Fantasy. He makes Cloud look like a bit#$Y female.

helios

Bronze Member
Shes right he had to change his name but ive been currently playing FF8 and i his name is squall Leonheart i was wondering why the changed his name in the first place but he said he wont use his name until the heartless are gone so what does he have to hide.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Lol, even though I agree with people saying Squall rocks the most of all characters, this topic is not meant for "who's the better herooooo..."

Although he was named Leon in KH1, he will be named Squall in KH2. He will also use his FF8 costume this time, so that's more fitting to the name if you ask me.

dejah

:|
he's still squall to me. old habits die hard. i dont think of him as a "leon" sort of person. i prefer cloud to squall anyday. advent children rocked my world!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^If they'd make a FF8 movie you would easily change your mind, let me tell ya that.;)

Yanos_Darkspawn

The reason he changed his name is stated in the diary. He change it because he was ashamed that he couldnt protect his world from the heartless, and he will recover his name only when he can return to his world(Hollow Bastion), so probably he will recover his name in KH2, because, after all, he did return

Relik

I hope he goes back to using Squall. Not that I have anythign against Leon, but it doesn't fit in with the names of characters. It's to normal sounding for a S/E game. Yes I know it is part of his last name, let me clarify that. As a side note, Squall is the greatest FF main hero character. :)

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Lol, even though I agree with people saying Squall rocks the most of all characters, this topic is not meant for "who's the better herooooo..."

Although he was named Leon in KH1, he will be named Squall in KH2. He will also use his FF8 costume this time, so that's more fitting to the name if you ask me.
Yes his name will be changed back into Squall. He said something like "Once the worlds are restored I'll use my real name." or something close to that. He isn't wearing his costume from FF8, he's wearing a mix of the ones from KH and FF8. He's wearing his little fury collar with a short sleeved jacket with armbands around his left arm and gloves (bottem pic hasn't been seen.)

The reason he changed his name is stated in the diary. He change it because he was ashamed that he couldnt protect his world from the heartless, and he will recover his name only when he can return to his world(Hollow Bastion), so probably he will recover his name in KH2, because, after all, he did return
^Reason why he changed his name.

Obilivion19

Squall, I have to honestly say is the better name but I guss they called him Leon to add some diversity to the game adding -ith to aeris' name.

O and cloud could rip squall in half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back