• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Star Wars in KH4...(Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Does anyone think it's kind of poetic that Star Wars started at the fourth movie, and we might be getting a Star Wars world in the fourth numbered game?

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
? Do you mean because the prequels make the first film technically the fourth in progression?

I've seen a few of the Star Wars films and they're okay. Generally only the alien / robot characters stick out in my mind over time (Yoda, Jabba, Chewbacca, the two robots from everything) other than Darth Vader. I'm not sure which movie the Endor world that most think the IV trailer is referencing is connected to? Is it one of the prequels or films later in the story?

vaderskywalker

Awards
? Do you mean because the prequels make the first film technically the fourth in progression?
Yes, I never go by release order, except for this context.
I've seen a few of the Star Wars films and they're okay. Generally only the alien / robot characters stick out in my mind over time (Yoda, Jabba, Chewbacca, the two robots from everything) other than Darth Vader. I'm not sure which movie the Endor world that most think the IV trailer is referencing is connected to? Is it one of the prequels or films later in the story?
I am just curious, not judging, but what Star Wars movies have you seen? but, to answer your question, Endor is from episode 6 Return Of The Jedi, the thread is just for fun, it's not supposed to be taken seriously.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think I've seen most of the first three and the three prequels (that was years ago so my memory's fuzzy on them). There was another Star Wars film I saw a year or so ago. The main character was a woman (white with brown hair, I think?), I don't know what the title was, it was alright; I think near the end there's a shootout, but that's all that's coming to mind about it right now.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I think I've seen most of the first three and the three prequels (that was years ago so my memory's fuzzy on them). There was another Star Wars film I saw a year or so ago. The main character was a woman (white with brown hair, I think?), I don't know what the title was, it was alright; I think near the end there's a shootout, but that's all that's coming to mind about it right now.
Oh.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Episode VI (which is really the III Star Wars film) will debut in KH IV which will be on PS V.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Episode VI was the third star wars movie to release.
Oh, well I just realized what Face My Fears meant.
Episode VI (which is really the III Star Wars film) will debut in KH IV which will be on PS V.
Yes, I'm aware of that, what I meant was, it's poetic that Star Wars started at the 4th movie, but that any Star Wars at all is being put in the 4th numbered title for the first time as a world in a Kingdom Hearts game, not so much that it was the 6th movie, that's what I meant. (If you can't understand what I typed, I will try again, I sometimes have trouble trying to put thoughts into words, sorry about that.)

Last edited:
Back