• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about summons in kh2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Well id like to see FF characters be summons but thats really not likley b/c ff characters are guests but i hope they will be summons

Heartless1990

Too bad...That's what I'll say. The unique thing to KH is that the summons are disney characters. Don't expect Shiva, Bahamut, Ifrit, Ramuh, Leviathan, or other Aeons/Espers/GF to be a summon.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
to me i dont think summons will be that useful in KH2 even though they werent very useful in KH except for tinkerbell. but anyways my reasons are drive modes. i mean the drive mode we have seen extensively shows us that Valor Form is incredibly strong. unless the summons in KH2 are also incredibly strong i dont think they will be used much. and we have reaction commands also which makes battling enemies easier and more exciting then using a summon but we jus have to wait and see what the new stuff they have done with summoning to make it better in KH2. i cant wait

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i would love to see ff summons in kh2. i would really like to use bahamut and his attack would be mega flare. lol, it would be cool if they had knights of the round table and use the attack ultimate end (i doubt they would have that summon, but it could be the final and ultimate summon in the game)

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
sorarocks said:
if they're are any summons in kh2 id like to see some summons from the ff series.like shiva and bahumat.what'd u guys think?

yeah! that's what i think too, i would really like to see Shiva, but as for Bahamut, I think he would have to come in with a differnt name, because his name was used for a different creature in KH, so...anyway, i would love to be able to summon Ansem's guardian fronm KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back