• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the 13th vessel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Since Master Xehanort failed with Sora in DDD could it be possible that he would turn onto a new plot in KH3 with a broken boy that he knew from the past. Yes I'm talking about Ven. Do you think it could be possible that Master Xehanort is now instead targeting Ven as his new 13th vessel for the second Keyblade War or is he still after Sora. So much about to happen soon with Ven's character in UX, could this mean that Ven is targeted to become a vessel for the real Organization 13?

I hope not that poor lad has been through enough pain as it is. He deserves to be freed from what's holding him targeted as a victim. I hope he remains untouchable.

But anyway do you think Master Xehanort has plans for someone else than Sora or is he still trying to get his hands on the Keyblade's chosen one as his 13th vessel?

Luxu

Awards
Sora's heart is to strong to be thrown into darkness. And Sora is not worth the effort to try to make him a vessel, as if Terra rebelling angst Xehanort was harsh enough. Sora has a heart that has endured being a Heartless and Nobody unlike Terra, this would make it much, much worse for Xehanort. As three people including Sora would be stopping him...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Sora's heart is to strong to be thrown into darkness. And Sora is not worth the effort to try to make him a vessel, as if Terra rebelling angst Xehanort was harsh enough.
Did you play Dream Drop Distance? Because attempting to turn Sora into a vessel was a major plot point, and it would've succeeded if a certain Flamsilocks hadn't made an explosive entrance.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Did you play Dream Drop Distance? Because attempting to turn Sora into a vessel was a major plot point, and it would've succeeded if a certain Flamsilocks hadn't made an explosive entrance.

Right, but it failed. Spectacularly. I feel like it'd be anticlimactic if Xehanort attempted to turn Sora again.
And to be totally fair, Ven was protecting Sora. So how successful Xehanort would have been is up for debate.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Right, but it failed. Spectacularly. I feel like it'd be anticlimactic if Xehanort attempted to turn Sora again.
And to be totally fair, Ven was protecting Sora. So how successful Xehanort would have been is up for debate.

I think it would have worked pretty damn well. Ventus wasn't able to fend off the nightmares in Sora's head even, so how the hell would he have fended off Master Xehanort from taking the wheel?

It would be an anticlimax, absolutely, and Xehanort going after Ventus seems like a logical choice. Maybe that's why Xemnas was frantically searching Castle Oblivion, maybe he's not as much Terra as we thought and he's just using that side thinking he can somehow have Aqua tell him through the armor where Ventus is in Castle Oblivion. He could just be anticipating a talk he'll have with her when KHIII comes up, we've yet to see. Who knows, maybe Xemnas will prove much more sinister than we thought, and the part of Terra we thought was left is long gone.

Luxu

Awards
I think it would have worked pretty damn well. Ventus wasn't able to fend off the nightmares in Sora's head even, so how the hell would he have fended off Master Xehanort from taking the wheel?

It would be an anticlimax, absolutely, and Xehanort going after Ventus seems like a logical choice. Maybe that's why Xemnas was frantically searching Castle Oblivion, maybe he's not as much Terra as we thought and he's just using that side thinking he can somehow have Aqua tell him through the armor where Ventus is in Castle Oblivion. He could just be anticipating a talk he'll have with her when KHIII comes up, we've yet to see. Who knows, maybe Xemnas will prove much more sinister than we thought, and the part of Terra we thought was left is long gone.

Blame Roxas and Xion, I mean I am quite sure Young Xehanort would have helped.

SoraHeart

Blame Roxas and Xion, I mean I am quite sure Young Xehanort would have helped.

I got a question here.. well you see upon the attempt of making sora a vessel for xehanort did goatlord already knew that ven is residing at sora's heart atm?.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com

Xehanort is probably going to try again. But, he's going to need several distractions to get it down.

I am thinking that Xehanort might have succeeded but the consequences are only know to Xehanort.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I have this feeling Xehanort will try to get Sora again because his plan failed by a hare's breath. When Nomura mentioned that the original ending of DDD was 'too dark' and didn't fit with everything else, I have a feeling Xehanort was actually going to succeed in getting Sora. Maybe not completely, but he'd plant a fishhook in him that Sora couldn't avoid completely.

Still don't think he'll succeed because I can't see that working out well plot wise. And I'm still completely suspicious of Sora's rescue scene with Xehanort seemingly not bothered by his 'failure'.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I have this feeling Xehanort will try to get Sora again because his plan failed by a hare's breath. When Nomura mentioned that the original ending of DDD was 'too dark' and didn't fit with everything else, I have a feeling Xehanort was actually going to succeed in getting Sora. Maybe not completely, but he'd plant a fishhook in him that Sora couldn't avoid completely.

Still don't think he'll succeed because I can't see that working out well plot wise. And I'm still completely suspicious of Sora's rescue scene with Xehanort seemingly not bothered by his 'failure'.

Master Xehanort has something up his sleeve. Anything can work out, it's just how Nomura figures it out that will keep us guessing.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sora's heart is to strong to be thrown into darkness.
Nope. He's just too guillable for his own good sometimes... D:

And Sora is not worth the effort to try to make him a vessel,
Yes he is. He has stopped Xehanort's plans, not once, but twice (Ansem taking over the hearts of all worlds, and Xemnas taking over the hearts of all the people).

as if Terra rebelling angst Xehanort was harsh enough.
This is even assuming Terra is among the numbers in the Xehanorganization. There's evidence in favor and against the thought of Terra being a member of the new Organization.

Sora has a heart that has endured being a Heartless and Nobody unlike Terra,
His heart never endured. He didn't retain his physical appearance, even less his light, and ended up being a Shadow Heartless. It was due to Kairi's intervention that he "returned" to normal (in quotations because he was a walking heart up until the end of KINGDOM HEARTS II's prologue).

Another example of why Sora sometimes escapes a dreaded fate: third part intervention. First it was Kairi giving back his physical appearance. Now it's Lea interrupting the growth of Xehanort's seed inside of him.

How exactly was Ventus protecting Sora? And even if he was, what chances does Ven have against thirteen Xehanorts...?

and Xehanort going after Ventus seems like a logical choice.
Most probable. Even KH II.8's opening suggests the same: we see Ven's and Terra's keychains (or was it their wayward stars?) circle "Where Nothing Gathers", possibly implying that they're going to be members of the Xehanorganization. Granted, those could possibly not be Ventus and Terra, but rather Vanitas possessing Ventus and Terranort, but we still don't know if Vanitas returned and is in control of Ven, and Xehanort's seed inside of Terra spread, or it's just Young Xehanort traveling in time and bringing those two to the present.

Maybe that's why Xemnas was frantically searching Castle Oblivion, maybe he's not as much Terra as we thought and he's just using that side thinking he can somehow have Aqua tell him through the armor where Ventus is in Castle Oblivion. He could just be anticipating a talk he'll have with her when KHIII comes up, we've yet to see. Who knows, maybe Xemnas will prove much more sinister than we thought, and the part of Terra we thought was left is long gone.
I think Master Xehanort must know that Ven is in the Chamber of Awakening. What he may not know is how to get there. Only the Master of the Land of Departure is privy to that knowledge. So they need Aqua.

Maybe he must have foreseen his failure and didn't try to do anything because it was destiny and he pretty much can substitute Sora with past versions of himself, or people we've yet to realize have been seeded.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nope. He's just too guillable for his own good sometimes... D:

His heart never endured. He didn't retain his physical appearance, even less his light, and ended up being a Shadow Heartless. It was due to Kairi's intervention that he "returned" to normal (in quotations because he was a walking heart up until the end of KINGDOM HEARTS II's prologue).

So, Master Xehanort's going to have to step up his game and put on some distractions if he wants Sora so bad.

Another example of why Sora sometimes escapes a dreaded fate: third part intervention. First it was Kairi giving back his physical appearance. Now it's Lea interrupting the growth of Xehanort's seed inside of him.

Most probable. Even KH II.8's opening suggests the same: we see Ven's and Terra's keychains (or was it their wayward stars?) circle "Where Nothing Gathers", possibly implying that they're going to be members of the Xehanorganization. Granted, those could possibly not be Ventus and Terra, but rather Vanitas possessing Ventus and Terranort, but we still don't know if Vanitas returned and is in control of Ven, and Xehanort's seed inside of Terra spread, or it's just Young Xehanort traveling in time and bringing those two to the present.
I believe it was their wayward stars. I think it's more than likely Vanitas possessed Ventus and Terra-Xehanort that are probably going to be among the new organization.

I think Master Xehanort must know that Ven is in the Chamber of Awakening. What he may not know is how to get there. Only the Master of the Land of Departure is privy to that knowledge. So they need Aqua.

I wonder what they are going to do with Aqua once they accomplished their goal of retrieving Ventus.

Maybe he must have foreseen his failure and didn't try to do anything because it was destiny and he pretty much can substitute Sora with past versions of himself, or people we've yet to realize have been seeded.

What are the chances of Xehanort giving up on Sora? Sora has many connections to many people and he's able to connect to people's hearts and Xehanort would likely use that gift to his advantage.

Michael Mario

I believe it was their wayward stars. I think it's more than likely Vanitas possessed Ventus and Terra-Xehanort that are probably going to be among the new organization.

I wonder what they are going to do with Aqua once they accomplished their goal of retrieving Ventus.

Given that she's already proven herself capable of throwing monkey-wrenches into Xehanort's plans in past... Well, ideally the Seekers of Darkness would want her dead, but they do need 7 Guardians of Light to fight against as well. Either let her live, or kill her in cold blood. Through the back like her master.

What are the chances of Xehanort giving up on Sora? Sora has many connections to many people and he's able to connect to people's hearts and Xehanort would likely use that gift to his advantage.[/QUOTE]

Xehanort didn't single Sora out as a vessel because he wanted to use his gift to make connections- he singled him out because he was out of options since his attempts with Riku, Roxas, and even Xion (though not mentioned) all failed. Trying him again would be too much of a hassle. That being said, given Xehanort's reaction to his seeding of Sora failing, I'm guessing that he saw that Lea was now a Keyblade wielder...

Edit: apparently, my attempt at splitting your message into different quotes failed... How do you do that?

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
She'll definitely be in the ranks of the Guardians when the war comes.

What are the chances of Xehanort giving up on Sora? Sora has many connections to many people and he's able to connect to people's hearts and Xehanort would likely use that gift to his advantage.
I think Xehanort abhors that concept, seeing as how he sees people as disposable pawns.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't say Xehanort "failed miserably" in acquiring Sora. He almost succeeded, and he surely did not fail due to him or Ventus, but to constant interferences.
I mean, we're not even sure he failed at all. He says that, but who knows. Maybe he succeeded and decided to act like he didn't, so one of his vessels is currently among the "good guys" undercover.

I secretly hope for the unexpected twist of Aqua not being a Guardian.
She's strong against corruption, but strong doesn't mean immune, plus 0.2 seems to have her dealing with her insecurities.
And I always found it weird that the prepared Xehanort never had a precise plan regarding her, a character who was blatantly obvious posed a huge threat in his plans.
A fleeting fantasy, I know. A man can dream.

Last edited:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I wouldn't say Xehanort "failed miserably" in acquiring Sora. He almost succeeded, and he surely did not fail due to him or Ventus, but to constant interferences.
I mean, we're not even sure he failed at all. He says that, but who knows. Maybe he succeeded and decided to act like he didn't, so one of his vessels is currently among the "good guys" undercover.

I secretly hope for the unexpected twist of Aqua not being a Guardian.
She's strong aghainst corruption, but strong doesn't mean immune, plus 0.2 seems to have her dealing with her insecurities.
And I always found it weird that the prepared Xehanort never had a precise plan regarding her, a charatcer who was blatantly obvious posed a huge threat in his plans.
A fleeting fantasy, I know. A man can dream.

I get where you're coming from. I've been thinking about Aqua as a vessel, because it'd be a sick plot twist especially to that Venitas-/Terranort-scene which implies that those two could be vessels instead.
But somehow, with Mickey saving her in the end, I don't quite see it. :X

Muke

whatever
Awards
I get where you're coming from. I've been thinking about Aqua as a vessel, because it'd be a sick plot twist especially to that Venitas-/Terranort-scene which implies that those two could be vessels instead.
Voooiiiid why are you doing this to me?! Now I want this to happen Dx

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think 0.2 will further develop Aqua's character and the darkness inside her heart might be used for that. It's the reason why I think she'll be a 'nort: wouldn't make sense to develop her character, and then have her end up being a Darkness anyways.

But it would be cool. That, or that she absorbs KH's power in order to create an empire of supreme light that abolishes the darkness because of what it did to her friends.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

I think 0.2 will further develop Aqua's character and the darkness inside her heart might be used for that. It's the reason why I think she'll be a 'nort: wouldn't make sense to develop her character, and then have her end up being a Darkness anyways.

But it would be cool. That, or that she absorbs KH's power in order to create an empire of supreme light that abolishes the darkness because of what it did to her friends.

Yeah, I feel you.
Would be cool, probably not going to happen. I guess part of why it sounds cool is because there are some things that make this theory possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back