• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the 5 people Sora was talking about...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
In KH2 somewhere (i can't remember where) Sora said something and he was like "The five of us I mean 6 of us." That was after he got his new clothes. I know my description is vauge, but does anyone know who he was talking about? Because I heard somewhere that Ventus was on of them.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Himself, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Kairi simple as that...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
no he was also refering to himself at the same time...
1.Sora
2.Donald
3.Goofy
4.Riku
5.Kairi

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
*coughs*Mickey *coughs*

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I think he meant Roxas, there were little hints in the game they said Roxas was still active inside of Sora.
why would sora mean roxas when he didnt even know of him until the end of the game =/

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That's speculatory.
It is confirmed that Roxas was triggered by Axel dying.

The teardrop, Sora knowing Roxa's name when he saw the picture. And him saying Twilight town was familiar and knowing were the usual place was.

why would sora mean roxas when he didnt even know of him until the end of the game =/

Subconsciously I think.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I think that had to do with Roxas' underlying thoughts from inside of Sora. If I recall right, Sora indirectly thought of Roxas several times before even knowing about him because Roxas "made" him indirectly think of him.. probably because he didn't want anyone to forget him. (as hinted in Coded?)

Penance

I think he meant Roxas, there were little hints in the game they said Roxas was still active inside of Sora.

So he just completely forgot about Mickey Mouse. Nah.
Roxas is Sora. He's not going to count himself as an extra person.

Musical charm

*coughs*Mickey *coughs*

^ Agreed, besides, why would sora count himself twice, just because roxas is part of sora? Roxas is sora, so he wouldn't count himself twice, plus, Sora didn't even know about roxas until later on in the game.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
^ Agreed, besides, why would sora count himself twice, just because roxas is part of sora? Roxas is sora, so he wouldn't count himself twice, plus, Sora didn't even know about roxas until later on in the game.

check back the context of when it was said, it'll make sense.

bluefroggygirl

Himself, Riku, Mickey, Donald, Goofy and Roxas.
They were talking about saving the world or something and Roxas somehow did something to make Sora think of Roxas as the sixth person.

bryanbryan

He was talking about
•Himself
•Kairi
•Riku
•Donald
•Goofy
•Mickey Mouse
Simple as that, don't think to deep.
Not everything is a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.