• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the boss music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
I remember that when KH3 got released, I couldn't help myself but think that the final section felt a bit rushed, as if all the budget went in the Disney worlds (which might be indeed, haha). But then I realized that this feeling I had was mostly because of the soundtrack that was reused a lot from kh2.

For example, Xigbar, Riku, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene as well as Saïx (before Roxas shows up) all use their kh2 boss theme. But now that ReMind is out, wouldn't it be nice if they would switch those old boss theme by the ones from the data battle. It would feel so dynamic and fresh. This is the kind of small details that can change a lot the experience, in my opinion.
What do you think?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Honestly I don't think it was on the music. I'm not against changing it and it could help make those sections feel fresher. However I feel like a lot of the rushed feeling, comes from just how much happens in that part of the game and how little time we get to breath to let those moments really sink in.

AegisXIII

Awards
Honestly I don't think it was on the music. I'm not against changing it and it could help make those sections feel fresher. However I feel like a lot of the rushed feeling, comes from just how much happens in that part of the game and how little time we get to breath to let those moments really sink in.
Sure I agree with you. But sometimes, tiny details can make a big impact on how something is perceived. For example, the additional music in the Kairi sequence from ReMind gave a whole new perspective on the scene, while the whole pacing remained the same.

Back