• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the credits...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanexChaos

I haven't played this game in a while, and don't really remember. But after the credits, is there anything else?Because my game froze in the ending scene, y'know, when Kairi gets back to the islands. If I just reset my playstation, am I missing out on anything besides the scenes and song?Like, there's no saves or extras, right?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Not missing out on much. After the credits just shows the results of Sora's saving each world. Then it shows him, Donald, and Goofy chasing after Pluto. Course, beat the Hades Cup, find the Dalmations and seal every keyhole and you'll get Another Side, Another Story extra. Other than that, that's about it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You'll also get a screen, after Another Side, Another Story displaying the cover art of Kingdom Hearts with a music-box-like version of Dearly Beloved, saying "The End".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back