• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about the drive forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

does anyone know how to level up each of the drive forms?? do you just keep killing enemies until you get a level up or is there more to it? cuz ive been killing enemies for forever it seems, and no level up.. can anyone help??

mysticalmario

door_to_the_ligh said:
Valor form : hitting enemies
Wisdom : Kill enemies
Master : dunno
Final : Kill nobodies

so with valor i just hit them, and dont kill them??

rikupwns

valor- hit any enemy a certain amount of times for each level, yes you can kill them

wisdom- you have to kill heartless, you cant kill nobodies and get exp just heartless

master- collect drive orbs small orbs count as 1 exp, big drive orbs count as 3

final- kill nobodies

mysticalmario

so does using magic also give you exp when ur in valor? cuz i remember reading that somewhere

666Sora

Actually master is a combination of both hitting and killing because i fought enemies who didn't have drive orbs and i leveled up fast.

rikupwns

is it? this is what the guide book says: Leveling up the Master Form is a little tricky, since you do so by gathering Drive Orbs.

And the game itself says small drive orbs 1 exp point, and big drive orbs 3 exp and if you equip jackpot to sora and destroy the Assault Rider heartless you get a ton of drive balls

rikupwns

you sure you werent mistaking the drive orbs as munny because im pretty sure you need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back