• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the scan with Sephiroth...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<AumaaN>

I don't know if any one posted or noticed this. Maybe it has been discussed already. But a while ago this scan was posted in a thread:
Seph_Cloud.jpg

Did you notice the wings that Sephiroth has??? Not the one on his shoulder, but the two around his legs! Are they really some sort of wings, because they do have that blue-ish glow on them...
And he didn't have those in KH1, right? I wonder what it means.

helios

Bronze Member
Most likely its just an addition to his attire the original sephiroth look didnt look like that so im guessing that they just added them its nothin to worry about i saw the scan yesterday.

dejah

:|
haha yea, it's been discussed...
he's got three wings now!!

we argued that he got his revamped costume because cloud got to wear his AC duds.

helios

Bronze Member
it doesnt make sense i wonder if the side story is basically just Cloud and Sephiroth.

<AumaaN>

dejah said:
haha yea, it's been discussed...
he's got three wings now!!

we argued that he got his revamped costume because cloud got to wear his AC duds.

It has??? Wow, I knew I should have posted it yesterday, but I really had to study for a test, that I totally screwed up btw :mad:

But what if these new wings make him stronger, I mean, in ff7 his final form had six wings. Also I wonder if his masamune is still that big, cause it really was way to big in KH1

dejah

:|
haha.. the masamune is supposed to be longer than him.

and if you ask me. yeah, maybe the wings are there because he's stronger...

helios

Bronze Member
*still mumbling* i dont get it why is Aeris still alive he killed her i just think its a revamped attire like dejah said that all there is to it.

<AumaaN>

dejah said:
haha.. the masamune is supposed to be longer than him.

and if you ask me. yeah, maybe the wings are there because he's stronger...

lol, I know it's supposed to be longer, but I think they really overdid it..., not that I really mind:D

And helios, Aerith was alive in KH1 wasn't she;)

Relik

SoratheKing794 said:
huh?I never even beat the first disc of finalfantasy7

Yeah that's like the end of disc 1, well now you know. Helios, the FF story lines have nothing to do with KH, hence Tidus, Wakka, and selphie are kids and even Auron is supposed to younger I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back