• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the Seven Keyholes of Sleep and stuff...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomon

Well, some time ago i created a thread about this, saying that if there are Seven keyholes of sleep to unlock, then we'd get only seven new worlds. Well, then i remembered that Nomura stated that the whole game would not be in the Mark of Mastery Exam.
So that means...MORE WORLDS OUTSIDE RoS? Yes, please.

What do you think?

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
it depends on what worlds and how they'll interpet them in KH.

I personally want to see lilo and stitch's world. it would be cool to see Sora and co in an actual modern part of our world. xD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Keep in mind that more worlds doesn't always make for a better game. I prefer if they add depth to the worlds they already have.

KevVentus

I don't see how much of the game can take place outside of the RoS cause that means no Dream Eaters

inverse K-blade7

Its also a possibility that Xehanort pulls something and traps Sora and Riku in the RoS after the MoM is completed. I don;t think we'll have worlds outside the Realm of Sleep aside from maybe the tutorial, because it would change too many game mechanics (No dream eaters, no free flow, no reality shift, etc,)

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
When you think about it, most of the game doesn't even feel centered around the MoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back