• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the stuff Dream Eaters eat...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Since Spirits eat nightmares, are the stuff you feed them during the game made up of nightmares? And since those foods raise their strength and defense and stuff, then does that mean different nightmares are nutritious?

And earlier, I saw this fan art that got me thinking: since Spirits feed off nightmares, then does that mean they eat Nightmares(Dream Eaters)? And since Nightmares eat dreams and plant nightmares, does that mean they eat Spirits? But, then again, it says that they eat dreams and plant nightmares so does that mean they eat the actual dreams and turn the Spirits into Nightmares like the way a vampire turns a human into a vampire? Or do they just eat the dream and plant the nightmare without bothering with the Spirit?

Yeah, pretty disturbing questions -_-.....

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm it hasn't been specifically said but definitely for sure, they are meant to be opposing forces for each other. Perhaps it can be added/suggested that: the materials you acquire from Nightmares can be made into more Spirits and vice versa.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
While it could be phrased in a way that makes it really gruesome, so can Mario (slowly watching a Gooma get crushed to death) and Pokemon (watching Rayquaza hyper beam the crap out of a small Oddish), it could be phrased another way too.

Although DE's feed off nightmares so to speak, it may not be the only thing they eat, so those snacks that you feed them in KH may not necessarily be made of nightmares. I wouldn't know how the Moogles got a hold of nightmares, killed them, and baked them into treats O_O

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if they both eat each other kind of a like a circle of life thing. Maybe DE's eat or absorb what nightmares dissipate into after they are defeated and then once a DE dies, it goes back into his basic parts (the building blocks you used to make the DE) and the nightmares eat that? That way neither DE or nightmare are directly feeding on the skin and bones of each other but they are eating what they become after they go away.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
While it could be phrased in a way that makes it really gruesome, so can Mario (slowly watching a Gooma get crushed to death) and Pokemon (watching Rayquaza hyper beam the crap out of a small Oddish), it could be phrased another way too.

Although DE's feed off nightmares so to speak, it may not be the only thing they eat, so those snacks that you feed them in KH may not necessarily be made of nightmares. I wouldn't know how the Moogles got a hold of nightmares, killed them, and baked them into treats O_O

O.O That's scary...poor Nightmares...

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if they both eat each other kind of a like a circle of life thing. Maybe DE's eat or absorb what nightmares dissipate into after they are defeated and then once a DE dies, it goes back into his basic parts (the building blocks you used to make the DE) and the nightmares eat that? That way neither DE or nightmare are directly feeding on the skin and bones of each other but they are eating what they become after they go away.

Okay, that's sort of good to know. It's a better thought than a friendly, happy-go-lucky Spirit tearing a Nightmare's limbs apart and happily feeding on it's inners @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back