• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Time Travelling and KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanSwett

Hey guys, I was thinking about the events of KH3D and all that complex twist that is explained with all the time travelling thing in relation to MX plans. I thought it was amazing, but I reaaally don't think I understand it completely. Could someone who really understands these things explain it in detail to me? I think it's almost the only thing of KH3D that I don't understand completely.

In the other hand, another thing that came to my mind while I was thinking about the time travelling thing, is what happened in KH2... I know you need to leave your body behind in order to travel in time, and that only your heart will travel, and also you must have a version of yourself in the other "side" of time. So, when Sora, Goofy and Donald travel in time to the "Timeless River" world, does anyone know in a logic way why they could go there? I understand that Donald and Goofy could, because they were there in that time, but Sora? Anyone who could explain this? Also, why Pete is in his actual form and he encounters his past form? Yeah, we know this plot point of the time travel wasn't even thought while they did KH2, but I think at least they could have made it reasonable in KH3D in order to fit with past titles, since that fact affected a lot of games.

That's it, please explain!

RoadtoDawn

I try not to think about it to hard, first of all. I don't get it either, most of the time :)

Secondly, since the time-travel thing wasn't invented yet, I don't think the visit to Timeless River was intended to be jumping through time in any way. It's just a world where time flows differently and is at a different stage, like the world of the 3 Musketeers or Symphony of Sorcery (had they not been sleeping worlds). I may be forgetting something mentioned in KH2 though--so don't quote me on that :D

Unumus

Awards
I think that the door to TR was basically like a portal. It's the only thing that I could think of.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think the disney castle world might have been sleeping. I know it has civilians and wasn't swallowed by darkness between BBS and KH I but it's the only thing I can think of.

maybe the world fell to darkness before that but everyone survived somehow. maybe Donald and Goofy came there for the first time after that the world had fallen to sleep because their own world (Land of the Musketeers) had fallen to darkness. And somehow Pete's involved with it (though what happens in the dreamworld isn't exactly what really happened. I think)
ps. if donald and goofy didn't belong in the timeless river that would explain why there was no earlier version of them there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back