• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About to begin Lv 1 Critical Playthrough on KH2FM. Any tips or suggestions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knehcs

I finally managed to defeat the Lingering Will early this morning at level 99 with many stat boosts applied. The only thing left for me to do to 100% the Journal is the Hades Paradox Cup, but I think I can handle it if I've managed all Data Replicas, the Mushroom XIII, and the Lingering Will.

I'm ready to begin a level 1 playthrough. Does anyone here have any tips or suggestions? (I'm already dreading the lack of Leaf Bracer, Once More, and Second Chance.) Will I have to avoid almost all damage against most bosses? Which bosses will be the absolute hardest to overcome?

If this is the wrong place for this, my apologies.

bigbadcloud

ok basicly if you are doimg a lvl 1 run on crtical yes it is best to avoid most of the attacks Gaurd and doge roll are your best friends when it comes to that the hardest boss i faced at lvl 1 was roxas and the 2nd boss form pride lands the rest was pretty easy

Knehcs

Ahh. Forgot about Roxas. I struggled with him until I had Once More and Second Chance. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back