• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hope this is the right section.....

Okay i just visited Heartstation and i read that a new source came on the surface that the BBS Ultimania will come out in March......too bad eh??

You think that in February we will hear a release date for NA/EU?? i find it unlikely but anyway....

UPDATE:

Heartstation updated about ultimania with a release date March 25th+piano sheet download.

Here is the link: BBS Ultimania Release Date + Piano Sheet Download | HEARTSTATION.ORG

Update 2:

The cover of the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania as well as details of it’s contents have been announced. Thanks to FF-Reunion for the notice.
Here is the information translated from Bent.co.jp:

• Following the 3 main character’s scenarios, information on how to obtain their deck commands, details explaining the mini games, all sorts of data on the regular game play contents, beautiful 3D maps, as well as useful information for players.
  • Of course there are also must see content for fans of the Kingdom Hearts series. Inquiries about the many mysteries in the game will be explained, a large amount of illustrations are introduced, and furthermore, an interview with series director Tetsuya Nomura discussing the mysteries among other things not to be overlooked.
  • Out of the 7 Ultimanias released, this is the second largest with over 600 pages of content.
  • It release March 25th 2010 retailing at 1900 yen plus tax.

Update 3:

Source: Heartstation

Here you go guys new info revealed. Read here:BBS Ultimania Details: 3 New KH Titles? HEARTSTATION.ORG

Credits: Heartstation, FF Reunion

Also many thanks to Bittermeat for the heads up.

Last edited:

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Re: About Ultimania....

Okay i just visited Heartstation and i read that a new source came on the surface that the BBS Ultimania will come out in March......too bad eh??

You think that in February we will hear a release date for NA/EU?? i find it unlikely but anyway....

Discuss.

What is Ultimania? I always thought it was a Japanese magazine.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com

Ultimania is the ultimate guide for the KH and FF games that is released by SE, also it have a lot of information about the game and some interviews with the staff and Director

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Discuss.

I really really hope you're right.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Discuss.

The next issue of gameinformer may say something. I don't think Ultimania will say anything about a release date since it's a jap magazine.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

^Well, the latest issue didn't bring any new news on BBS or BBS Ultimania. So, can it be said that Heartstation's source is wrong?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

i just hope the ultimania comes out soon even though i won't be able to do anything about it once it's released since i don't read japanesearabslol

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Ultimania would really help right now.

And let us know if Nomura really did retcon himself.
=w=

Oh well, I can wait.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

The source for the March release date is actually from the FFXIII Ultimania, and was printed on a flier. I saw a picture of it myself, so it's definitely accurate. It's unfortunate, though, that it will take so long to be released.

MardukKurios

In the Booklet of BBS its dated to come out February 2010 - so I would believe this also.

If it comes out I will get it - the Ultimanias are so nice made after all - so small and fat - like a bible~ xD

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Ultimanias usually stay in Japan. Haven't heard of a single case where one made it stateside.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

The source for the March release date is actually from the FFXIII Ultimania, and was printed on a flier. I saw a picture of it myself, so it's definitely accurate. It's unfortunate, though, that it will take so long to be released.

Yeah, very unfortunate. Oh well.... Thanks for clearing this up Lissar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back