• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
this and the 3DS are both April fools jokes

I'm hoping this ends up being an April Fool's joke. I wouldn't be surprised if KHI, Heartstation, and whoever were in on it. However, does Nintendo even care about April Fool's? Sorry, I've never really followed them, so I don't know, but would they do something like this?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm hoping this ends up being an April Fool's joke. I wouldn't be surprised if KHI, Heartstation, and whoever were in on it. However, does Nintendo even care about April Fool's? Sorry, I've never really followed them, so I don't know, but would they do something like this?

It's not an april fools joke. It' s been confrmed that the translators are working on the ultimania as we speak.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Wow, already? That's fast.
I picked it up as soon as my local bookstore opened this morning. They hadn't even unpacked it to put on shelves yet, had to dig it out of a box for me.

Anyway, here's the Ultimania concept art gallery. I'm afraid the picture quality isn't going to get much better since the book itself is only A5 size. (Posted in two halves since apparently I'm limited to ten images per post.)

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Braig....Lea...upclose, full body pictures of their wonderful little selves from the game. Now I can draw them with full references, and not having to rely on badly taken screenshots. That alone has made my night. Oh goodness, Braig looks so wonderfully sexy! And the pictures of the good luck charms, and the ice cream! Oh man, Krexia! You--You really rock! Thank you! You don't know how fangirly I am because of these pictures!

s1elleface

fantasy08

Aquaaaaaaaa, Terraaaaaaaaa, Isaaaaaa, Braigggggg, Leaaaaaa!!!! *faints at the epic overload*

*huggles Krexia for this*

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what happen to the scans!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back