• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Vanita's voice and Kingdom key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

V.A.T.14

I haven't been here in a LONG while, but while I was here, I figured that the DS would have something to do with Riku. He seems to be the only one with no real connection to BBS, other than than he was supposed to get the blade.

When watching the new trailer, I noticed something: Vanitas has the same voice as Riku. I'm not 100% sure, just 80%, I've been following that voice everywhere. So the idea of DS having something to do with 5 year old Riku...yea.

About kingdom key,

This may have been said already but, I'm guessing that Kingdom key is...how do I say this? THE keyblade. I think someone, or KH itself, combined all of the keyblades into one, only for each one to be activated by the keychains scattered across the worlds. Something along those lines.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I haven't been here in a LONG while, but while I was here, I figured that the DS would have something to do with Riku. He seems to be the only one with no real connection to BBS, other than than he was supposed to get the blade.

When watching the new trailer, I noticed something: Vanitas has the same voice as Riku. I'm not 100% sure, just 80%, I've been following that voice everywhere. So the idea of DS having something to do with 5 year old Riku...yea.

About kingdom key,

This may have been said already but, I'm guessing that Kingdom key is...how do I say this? THE keyblade. I think someone, or KH itself, combined all of the keyblades into one, only for each one to be activated by the keychains scattered across the worlds. Something along those lines.

If anything, Riku's connected to both Vanitas and Terra, most likely.

And also, the voice doesn't really sound like Riku's VA, but Sora's.

And also, I doubt the part about KH and Kingdom Key. It doesn't really sound right or make sense, seeing as how their is more than one Keyblade in the Universe that isn't Kingdom Key.

V.A.T.14

And also, the voice doesn't really sound like Riku's VA, but Sora's.
Sora's? can't hear it. >:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM german sub: "Das Tor zur Wahrheit" RE: COM Riku
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer! Vanitas

Oh yea, I'm 90% sure that's RIku's voice.
And also, I doubt the part about KH and Kingdom Key. It doesn't really sound right or make sense, seeing as how their is more than one Keyblade in the Universe that isn't Kingdom Key.

It doesn't HAVE to be KH, but yes, there is more than one keyblade. The only thing is, the old keyblades we see, we can assume, the owners are dead, and that they appear again in in KH through Kingdom key. Kingdom key seems to be the main one that everyone wants, perhaps it's the last one left, along with dark kingdom within KH. Riku's keyblades are a different story though, as it was created through a weapon that wasn't a blade at first.

captain

Bronze Member
Apprentice Vanitis(sp?) has the same Japanese VA as Sora..
Why? idk he just does..

WantaSoraplushie

The voice sounds more like Riku's then Sora's to me. You also have to consider that the info saying it was Sora's VA came from Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Not exactly the most reliable source in the world.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
In terms of Vanitas' form and power, he may share some connections to Riku, just like Terra does. Obviously they aren't biologically related, but they probably share similar alliances, constitutions, and powers. I.E Riku's Dark Mode is probably a derived form of Vanitas' form.

As for the Kingdom Key, it is just a Keyblade from the realm of light. The amount of Keyblades from either the realm of light, or darkness is based off how many qualified hearts exists. There's probably no true Keyblade (as in THE only Keyblade), as each Keyblade serves virtually the same functions.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
YouTube - Vanitas isn't voiced by Mamoru Miyano, but by Miyu Irino!

Like I said before...maybe it is not really Miyu Irino (Sora), but he does sound more Vanitas, than Mamoru Miyano (Riku) does!

Fucking thank you. I'm a huge fan of Death Note and Mamoru Miyano being the main character, Light Yagami. I heard his voice in the Japanese Dub. He definitely plays Riku and definitely does not play Vanitas.

EDIT

And a great observation made by the person who made that video:

Just a little proof video.

BTW: Nomura said in an interview that Vanitas' voice was his own (then he said he was joking). But think of that, Nomura also has said, that Sora is "The kid I wished I was," ôo So, if Miyu Irino (Sora) Voiced Vanitas, its also indirectly Nomura! Ö_Ö

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back