• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ac/dc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Ahh, yes. AC/DC. I see all these topics on new age bands [Which aren't bad, I like Green Day, MCR, H.I.M., and other bands], but what about the old bands?

AC/DC is a legendary band, IMO. They're music is so much fun to listen to and play along with if you play one of their instruments. I play guitar and I love playing Back In Black and Highway to Hell among other songs.

So, what do you people think of AC/DC?

EDIT: Damn, it made the letters in my title lowercase..

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Personally, I'm not too fond of them. Though, I do have a lot of friends (guys, in particular) that are crazy about them. My friends recently performed two of their songs at a local battle-of-the-bands thing...I think that they got 4th place out of 8, and seeing as they were the only ones still in high school, they did pretty good.

But yeah, I just don't find their music to be very appealing...*shrug* I like a few other old school bands, though...

Last edited:

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Tobuoi said:
Personally, I'm not too fond of them. Though, I do have a lot of friends (guys, in particular) that are crazy about them. They recently performed two of their songs at a local battle-of-the-bands thing...I think that they got 4th place out of 8, and seeing as they were the only ones still in high school, they did pretty good.

But yeah, I just don't find their music to be very appealing...*shrug* I like a few other old school bands, though...

The only ones still in high school? -_-;;

Yea, um, they are a classic rock band from the 70's and 80's. Way past high school.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
No...I meant that my friends, the ones performing the songs by AC/DC were still in high school...they performed a few weeks ago. Hehe, I'm not that clueless about classic rock. Though, I can see how you got confused...I constructed that post poorly...

Cid Highwind

The Captain
ac/dc is amazing. i wish i could play the guitar because my friend always plays their songs on his guitar from thunderstruck to hells bells. great band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back