• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AC info?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Ok, I have a question regarding Advent Children. I do not have the movie and have not seen it yet so if a response contains a major spoiler I won't be happy. But my question is, do you have to have finished FFVII in order to fully understand it? Because I had only just passed northern crater when I had to return my copy to my cousin. so is there any info that I will be seriously missing if I watch the movie.... I would hate to find out the hard way.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Well, there's not really much plot to AC, but what there is is mainly an addition to the ending... I'd advise that you finish the game yourself, or go look around sites like Youtube for the ending, and/ or look at a script of the game.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You should ask in the sticky AC thread, no AC threads except for that one, but if you want my answer "The story is helluva confusing without beating FF7"

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back