• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
(When someting is in blue it means that's what the person is thinking ^_^)
(right now, the point of view is an OC's...so don't think it's the BHK;))
(everything in red is the disembodied voice)

Chapter 1: Awakening

I slowly opened my eyes to find I was floating in an ocean of azure blue water. And not drowning. Ummm...Why am I not dying?? @_@ I'm confuzzled...I felt some unknown force pull me deeper into the cerulean sea; leaving bubbles in my wake. Soon, I landed on some kind of platform and observed my surroundings. Everything was blacker than the darkest night and it was freaking me out.

Cautiously, I took a step forward and hundreds of doves flew upward. Wait....wasn't I just in water??? @_@ I looked up at the departing birds in confusion. Suddenly, I heard a voice speaking to me, THROUGH MY MIND!!! So much to do, so little time... Me, being an obsessive Kingdom Hearts fan, exclaimed, "COOL!!! A disembodied voice!!!" Huh? "I mean," I corrected," What the heck?!?! A disembodied voice?!?!"

The voice ignored my outburst. Take your time. For the first time I noticed I was standing on the Snow White platform from Sora's awakening. I'm confuzzled again...@_@ Don't be afraid. I said aloud, "Afraid of what?" The voice ignored me again. The door is still shut. "Which door," I inquired. The voice pretended it didn't hear me. Now step forward. Can you do it?

That's a stupid question...I'm not a newborn baby...-_-; I walked forward a few steps, untill the voice interupted me. Power sleeps within you. I saw three familiar pedestools rise up out of the glass platform. One held a sword, another a shield, and the last had a staff. Each weapon had Mickey's seal somewhere on it. Power sleeps within you. If you give it form...It will give you strength. Choose well. If he's talkin' about that Yellow Belt Second Degree I have, then, I must be good at karate!! ^_^ I walked to the pedestool directly in front of me which held the sword. I picked it up and examined it.

The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. Is this the power you seek? I cringed. " Destruction..?" Eh..I think I'll pass on the destruto sword.....Choose well. I walked to the staff and picked it up.

The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. Is this the power you seek? Hmmm.....I shall be...Megan: Master of Elements!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! ^_^ Fear meh. Your path is set. The staff dissapeared from my hands. Now, what will you give up in exchange?

I looked at the remaining weapons. The sword and the shield. I walked back to the sword. The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. You give up this power? You already told me that, and yes....>_< The sword dissapeared from my grasp. You've chosen the power of the mystic. You've given up the power of the warrior. Is this the form you choose? "Uhh....sure..."

The glass platform under me began to crack and break. Uh, oh... The glass shattered altogether and I fell helplessly into the darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well..tell me what you think and I'll post the next chappy!!! ^_^ On a side note, I'll be working on the awakening part for a while, cuz the awakening is hella long!! >_< EVIL AWAKENING!!! Anyway....here's the lowdown of my character's outfit. Camo capris with a forest green belt. Hunter green tank top. All black Converse(w00t w00t!!!). She has army-like dogtags and wears a black "paperboy" hat. I'll tell you what she looks like later. This is my FIRST fanfic!!! Keep that in mind whilst you post. ^_^

Last edited:

wolfchild

This is pretty good! I like the use of vocabulary! I like your thoughts! There funny! *Laughs manically at herself*....uhhh...okayyyy. *People back away slowly.* I look around....and back away into the shadows...chuckling. :D

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: I feel your pain, Rory. -_-;

Me: Thanks for the post KC!!! I'll put up the next part after a few more comments!!! ^_^

Kaze:*whines* How come only I have to read this?!?!?! >_<

Me: Cuz no one else is in here, duh....;)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*gasp* I LOVE Spanish!!! Muchas gracias, KHFanatic4565!!!!! ^_^

Kaze: Just post the next part already...-_-;

Me: One more new commenter and I'll post the next part!!! I promise!!! ^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
They like it!!! The really like it!!! Thanks for the the replies, and ON TO THE STORY!!! W00T W00T!!! ^_^
blue=thoughts
red=disembodied voice

The Awakening:part Two

As I fell through the endless blackness, I started to slow down and soon I was gently floating towards another stained-glass platform. This one was mostly blue and had a picture of Cinderella imprinted on it. I gently landed on the said platform.

The blue staff appeared in my hands. You've gained the power to fight.-_-; No duh, Sherlock. I swung the staff around several times. Alright! You've got it! Use this power to protect yourself and others. A Shadow Heartless appeared from the floor of the platform. Awwww, it's so kawaii!! ^_^There will be times you have to fight. More Shadows appeared from the stained-glass. Wait....am I supposed to fight those with this friken' staff?!?!?!? >_<

Keep your light burning strong. "What light?"There was no answer. "Hey!!! Come back, disembodied voi- AHHH!!" The Shadows were now scratching me in a frenzy. I bonked one on the head, shouting,"Stupid Heartless!!! Just die!!" I repeatedly hit it on the head untill it dissapeared, leaving a red heart that floated upwards.

Behind you! huh? I whipped around to find another Shadow. Instead of simple bonking, I actually slashed at it. After that one was destroyed, more appeared. Oh, crud...I slashed at the nearest one, but it sunk into the glass."HEY!!! No fair!!!"

Those stupid Shadows had activated my "I'm-pissed-and-you're-goin-down" mode.I rushed at the annoying Heartless and pulled off several combos, curtisy of endless hours of watching Sora fight in KH. Thank you, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder!! ^_^

Oh yeah!!! I rock!!! Out loud!!! ^_^ When the Shadows were defeated, the platform began to become the darkest black. It spread over the once-beautiful stained-glass like a plague.

Is it supposed to do that?? @_@ I started to sink into the darkness, and I struggled against the power. I just kept sinking untill my vision was swamped by the overpowering blackness. Double crud!! >_<
~~~~~~~~~
Me: Kinda short, but oh well. Deal with it..jk! I'm separating the parts with the different platforms....uh...yeah..-_-;

Kaze: R&R!!!! She'll update after a few comments. Flames will be used to satisfy Axel's pyromaniac-ness!!! ^_^

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

Me: Hello. I'm me and i'm here, finally. This is good. Its kinda creepy... XD

lance: When do I come into the story?! -_- i AM your idle, remember? Look at your name.
*walks over to Kaze* and we're still the same, he says while he pokes Kaze. <inside joke to those of BHK Fanfic>

Me: update soon! and its ok if ur chapters are short! no matter what anyone else says. *glares at KC* i like how the chapters are short,

Me: me again! do u like my new sig, new avvi, and new custom title?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sarabis: Huh? *scratches head* I'm confused. He said he liked the next length of the chapters... *runs around in circles* Help! I'm confused! Someone! Help!

Roaricki: 7_7 Maybe we shouldn't have anymore misunderstandings so we can be spared of this idiot's babbling. Please.

Sora: Don't be mean, Roaricki! It was just a misunderstanding! It's not that big of a deal!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: Don't worry, Lance. We'll come in soon....I think...@_@

Me: On to the chappy!!! ^_^
blue=thoughts
red=disembodied voice
The Awakening:part Three

I no longer felt the consuming darkness around me, so I opened my eyes. I was laying on another platform on my back. All these platforms are starting to annoy me..>_< I slowly stood up and saw I was on the pink multiple princess platform.....thingy...In front of me was a very elegant-looking door.

I tried to touch it, but my hand went right through it. What the-?....It won't open....I turned around and saw a red chest appear in a shaft of light. o_O I walked over to it and tapped it with my staff. There was nothing inside, so it dissapeared. I heard a "thump" and turned to see a crate. ...O-kay...

I decided to kill that stupid box and I recieved the potion inside. I looked back at the transparent door. The lining became solid and a barrel apeared. I killed that barrel to a splintery pulp(XDDD). With the troublesome barrel disposed of(I'm killing myself here), the whole rest of the door became solid.

I poked the shiny door multiple times untill it opened. I'm still confuzzled...@_@ I WANT THE TRUTH!!! >_< I walked through the door and appeared in my school's courtyard.

What the heck?!?! Why am I in EVIL skool?!?! >_< Hold on. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself. ummm...o-kay...o_O I spotted my three girlfriends Sabrina, Kyle, and Shalimar. I walked over to Sabrina. She asked,"Hey, Megan, what's the most important thing to you??" I smiled hyperly,"Friendshipliness!!!" (thanks Sary) Sabina raised an eyebrow,"Do I even want to know?"

I walked to my other girlfriend, Kyle. "Hi, Megan. What do you want outta life?" I shrugged,"To see rare sights....I guess..."

I went up to my last girlfriend, Shalimar. She said," Hey, HomeFry, what are you most afraid of?" I said,"Well, HomeSkillet, gettin' old, cuz' I don't wanna be all old an' wrinkly..." Shalimar shuddered,"I know what you mean!! Peace out, HomeFry."

You want friendship. You want to see rare sights. You're afraid of getting old. Your adventure begins at dawn. As long as the sun is shining, your journey should be a pleasant one. I'm cool with that...The day you will close the door is both far off and very near. My vision became white. I'm probably going back to those stupid patforms...-_-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: It's amazing!! I made it long-ish..... O_O

Kaze: Please comment!! ^_^

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sarabis: *snaps fingers and a hat appears on his forehead. He bows and tips the hat* Oh, you're quite, welcome, krazy! I loved this chapter1 It was great! And funny! And my name's not Sary.

Roaricki: At least i'm not the only one here stuck with a dorky nick name. *clears throat before Sary, er, Sarabis can say anything* Uh, yeah, great, uh, heh, chapter... like... thing. Uh, yeah.

Sora: You're not very good at giving compliments, are you!

KHDRUMMER

what up with the spanish? uno dos trace. ha! beat that!!!!! i can count to three! but ya know the funny thing... i can't count to three in english@_@ XD

i liked the chapter. it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back