• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
This chappy is dedicated to....HOOMHAHA!! THE BULL-FIGHTING HAMSTER!!! XD

~Megan~

I scrambled into the Gummi Ship, running around in pointless circles. Sora, Riku, Kaze, and Sean just stared untill Sora finally caught the hood of my jacket. I shouted in his face randomly.

"CAN YOU SCAN FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!"

".....Yes...."

"THEN, SCAN!! SCAN LIKE THE WIND!!!!"

They all took a cautious step away from me, and Sora shuffled over to the console of the ship. The keys clacked rather slowly. I waited oh-so-patiently.

"TYPE FASTER!!!!"

"I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!"

"THEN, GO FASTER!!"

Scowling, I went and looked over my brother's shoulder. He pushed a deep purple button on the console, bringing up a star map. He pointed to an empty black void.

"There's Halloween Town...."

"....There's nothing there...."

"Cuz it was swallowed by the darkness. Smooth move, X-Lax."

I crumpled to the floor in gloom. Maybe....Mena won't find out...then she won't kill me!! Sure, let's go with that....o_o;; Laying down on my stomach, I started crying anime style. I felt something like a needle poke me.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and promtly yelped; stumbling away from the silver-furred hamster before me. In it's claws it held a miniture katana, and it stared at me in concern with blue orbs. I blinked; forgetting for the moment that I was talking to a hamster.

"Uh, yeah, I guess....Who and/or what are you?"

The small hamster struck a dramatic pose, holding it's katana up in triumph.

"I am Hoomhaha!! THE BULL-FIGHTING HAMSTER!!"

I tried to stiffle the giggles about to erupt from me. I coughed loudly, trying not to laugh. I finally gave in and doubled over in laughter. "Hoomhaha" followed suite. Seeing a shadow, I turned to see Sora towering above me, Keyblade raised menacingly.

"DIE, VERMIN!!!"

I grabbed Hoomhaha-*giggles* and scrambled away from my brother. Standing up, I glared at the older brunette.

"He's not vermin!! He's...."

Hoomhaha and I exchanged glances, smiling insanly. We both struck dramatic poses and yelled in unison.

"HOOMHAHA!! THE BULL-FIGHTING HAMSTER!!"

We both laughed hysterically again. Sora just stared, and reluctantly dismissed his Keyblade away. Done laughing, I stood up once more, Hoomhaha still in the palm of my hand. Looking towards the console where the wheel lay, I saw it was turning randomly on it's own. I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhmmm...Sora..? Does this ship have an auto-pilot option...?"

"No, why...?"

"......Then.....who's driving the ship...."

Everyone stared at the empty Captain's chair. Collective blink. Collective scream of terror. Collective crashing into the cobalt sea of a random world. Yay.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
~Megan~

The scent of a salty ocean met my nose as I awoke. I blinked in the bright sunlight and heard the caw of sea gulls. Groaning slightly and tried to sit up, but only succeeded in sinking farther into the water I was floating in. Is this.....Atlantica? o_O I stared into the horizon, but only saw the ocean. No ships, no land, nothing. This place looked to real to be Atlantica. For a brief moment, I thought I was back on Earth.

"Hey, you're awake!!"

I looked up to where the voice had come from. Not seeing anything, I started spinning in confused circles untill Hoomhaha fell off my head and into the water. Blinking, I set him in my palm and he shook about vigorously, trying to dry his fur. I poked him.

"How long have you been up there...?"

"I thought since I saved you from drowning, I deserved to get a ride!!"

"...You.? A hamster saved me? How!?"

"Cuz I'm awesome like that."

"....So....do you fight...like...mini bulls...or....regualar....ones...."

"Regular. Cuz I'm still awesome."

Sighing, I set the silver-furred hamster back on my head. Scaning the cerulean water, I looked for any of my friends. Spotting a bit of golden, my eyes widened. Kaze!

~Sora~
I had somehow fallen out of the Gummi Ship-Don't you always? Shut up, Dark >_> ANYWAY. So, I had fallen out of the Gummi, and I was now plummeting towards a pitch-black spec. As I came closer, I realized it was a ship; with a pirate's flag waving in the wind. Of course, I land on the Pirate Ship!!! >_< Of course. YOU'RE NOT VERY HELPFUL!! >_< I landed slightly softly on a black sail. I sighed in relief. The sail ripped, and I stared at it wide-eyed.

".....I hate my life....."

The sail ripped all the way through and I fell to the hard wood of the deck. Groaning, I banged my head on hard wood, praying that the Pirates would all randomly drop dead. I felt the barrel of a gun in my back. Gun...gun...gun...gun....gun....GUN!! >_< WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!! >_< Someone nudged me in the ribs.

"Get up, boy!"

"How 'bout I not and say I did...."

I was pulled roughly to my feet, and some really old-lookin' dude lifted my chin up at him with his gun. DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR GUN!!!........*laughs* ....I don't even know you, anymore.... The really old-lookin' dude with the......killing device....poked at me.

"Who are you?"

"Who's asking?"

ROD(Really old dude) holstered his gun, smirking. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer. He laughed, revealing that half his teeth were gold.

"Barbossa, Captain of the Black Pearl!"

~~~
I don't think I got Barbossa's personality right....o_O....Btw, Sora fangirls can kick his sorry arse. XP

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Thats mah cue!

*runs in and kicks Barbossa's shin*

Meh: TAKE THAT! YOU DONT TOUCH SORA-KUN! ANd I hate you! You tried to kill Jack in all his uber hotness! And Will! Naming your ugly monkey after the handsome and wonderful Jack Sparrow! *pulls out Reno's electric rod* DIE SCUM OF THE SEA!

Aroz: >_> he doesnt die you know.

Meh: Oh crap...

Yay more Dark speaking...part....things. Brain overload!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Lmao, nice SA. XD

For some reason, I enjoy being mean to Sora.

AS LONG AS I DON'T KILL HIM!! UNLIKE SOME PEOPLES!! I'M LOOKING AT 'CHU, SA!!!!! >_<

*cough*

I also enjoy making him stupid! XP

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Aroz glares at meh

*still glaring*

lots of glaring going on...

Meh: DO you want something? *Pulls out teh RR the Reno Rod!)

Aroz: K_K's right...you do kill lots of people....

Meh *lip trembles* WEll when you start playing Resident Evil at the age of TWO death iz pretty common!

Aroz and Riku: You played a game rated Older Teen when you were two?

Meh:...you got a problem with that? *Brandishes the RR*

Aroz to Riku: Now we know why shes so.....strange...

*Riku nods: I think she fell on her head..

Meh: FYI I did! When I was three I fell down the stairs and landed on meh head all because of the Barney slippers! I CURSE those barney slippers. I burned them!

*throws Barney slipper ashes in to fireplace*

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
AWESOME!!!!!! YAY! So cool.... *more awesomeness*

Heh, kinda funny... we dressed up for halloween today since next week is homecoming dress week... I saw a guy as Jack Sparrow.... it was awesome.... He wasn't nearly as hot.... same with that Phantom guy.... he was very hot, but not as hot as the Phantom....

A bull fighting hamster? What has this world come to? << It's funny... but I have a strange feeling it will turn simply annoying real quickly....

Box_ghost

Thelonepickle. I've heard of you. People told me about you.

ANYWAY UPDATES PLEASE!!!

I am the Box Ghost...BEWARE!!!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
ZOMFG YOU'VE HEARD OF THELONEPICKLE?!?!?! NO WAY DUDE!!!! naw, i'm just makin jokes dude, but that sounded a little... well, you probably already know the next few words... (starts with a N) anyways, UPDATE KRAZY. LIKE NOW DUDETTE. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back