• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
That was really sad that Kaze died in Kaze we honor thy fallen comrade that what they should say Poor axel he is going to get killed by vengence of Krazy!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
What's your problem, Silver?

Why do you care who Krazy's with? Leave her alone. Ketso'd never betray her. That's something you must not know about. >_> FOOCRACKER.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*rants for about ten minutes and stomps around*

Krazy, Kat, Silver, Pickle, WM, Gerard, I AM SO SORRY! ;_; I've been freakin' gone since Monday, and even worse, I'm not going to be coming back for another week. My computer is spazzing, and my parents won't let me on anyway for random reasons.

And ya know what? I'M ON A FREAKIN' INSPIRATION HIGH RIGHT NOW, AND I CAN'T UPDATE! My earth science notebook is currently filled with enough stuff to update the next five chapters for WPWH. o.-

I've obviously missed a lot ... sounds like some important things are going on, *sigh* I'm sick today, home from school ... miss you guys. Way too bored. <.<

Well, have fun without me ... don't miss me too much. ^.~

Krazy, can you pass on the message to my Gaian RPG that I'm having technical difficulties? I'll just start another one when I get back online. -.-

*waves* Don't let my fics die.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
GOH! I'VE BEEN WORRYING!

;-;

Sadness sweeps over the mortals while the great Pickle in the sky cries. ;-;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
GOH!! ;-; She's gone, again!! WE'VE LOST HER!!!! *sobs*

*ahem* In honor of her absense, I will not start HOFAH until she returns. And I will actually remember this UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. *death glares C_U* >.>

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
DARNIT, SHE'S LOST TO THE DARKSIDE!!! ;-; well.. i can't really ask for an updart... so... .......type! type like teh wind!! so that way you can have extra updarts ready when we bother you about'em!! just in case, you know. CAUSE KY PWNS JOO!! XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
K_K, YOU MUFFIN STUFFER!

YOU WEREN'T GONNA UPDATE ANYWAY! DARN IT, YOU SHOULDA POSTED IT NOW! THEN GOH WOULD HAVE A TON OF STUFF TO READ WHEN SHE GETS BACK, BUT NUUUUUUUUUUU!

YOU HAVE TO MAKE HER SUFFER, TOO! REAL NICE!

>.> Jeez, K_K. Make me go all ballistic (NO COMMENTS, DARN IT!) when I'm at my friend's house. Her comp is having a mid-life crisis, so lemme alone about not being on teh AIMness.

Or I'll keee-yill j00. o.o O.O o.o

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
zomg, that sucks. Killed by your own paopu partner. Kaze(er, Roxas)= pwnt.
must see...sequel! >.<

Bankotsu:I agree. This fic pwnz0rs.*nods furiously*

they say the sequel isnt as good as the first one..let's hope that's not true! :O

Bankotsu:I'll kill the person who made that saying up.
Me: As would I Ban-kun. As would I...

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*carries umbrella from the immortal tears of teh vinegar-etted kyuuri's cries*

Well, at least I know I'm not taken for granted! ^__^ And, no, I'm not *coughunfortunatelycough* lost to the 'darkside', Silver.

KY PWNS NO ONE! HIS ABSENCE HAS GONE UNLAMENTED! LIKE THE SOULS OF THE DEAD SOLDIERS BEMOANING THEIR LOST YOUTH!

o.o

^From the story of the Trojan War ... that line was so overused. -_- Viva la Latin class. Anyway.

Even if you're using this as a good excuse to not start HOFAH ((THAT IS SO MUCH FUN TO SAY! xD)), I'm touched by your thoughtfulness, Krazy ... UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE! *points inconspicuously at Gerard*

She's gone, again!!

Umm ... when was the last time I was gone for so long? When I was with P2P, we didn't even know each other much. o.0?

I wish someone was on ... this is the only time I may get to use the computer for a while. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back