• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Never have I witnessed such deception. It almost makes me want to get Axel for you. Alls left to do is destroy the Order right? Damn your cliffies

Damn
DAMN
DAMN!!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Man, I wish you guys were on. ;_;

'Everybody's Fool' was perfect, by the way. Krazy, you have to use 'My Last Breath' in the sequel. It would pwn. Especially if you're still using THE SCENE. Which I won't describe in front of your ... non-inner-circle readers for obvious reasons. I hope you haven't changed the plot-plan since I was gone.

Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you....

*listens to above song and squeals*

Aw, traae, Allecto's being annoying again. I just got more ideas for another OC KH fic. I actually think I'm going to need cameos. Contact ya guys on that hopefully soon....

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Allecto: Nope. GoH is not here. GoH is only present for a few hours because her parents are out and she can sneak on their computers. All in all, she'll be scarce this week. But her comp's connection should right itself in a few days....

Me: <.< >.> Go away, Allecto. They don't need to know my life story.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Allecto = PWNed.

THAT'S WHATCHYA GET MUSE!! for confoozing meh on that last question i asked that's not appropriate for these forums. >.< amme said you'd run away if she freed you, so then how am i s'posed to..... *cough*..... updart soon krazy. >.>

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Wolfcheild, you posted a spoiler! Edit it before someone patiant enough to get KH2 is ruined by your post!
EDIT: He changed it, I'm okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back