• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Otay, this updatedness is dedicated to Pickle!! Cus she was so dedicated, she caught up, even though she wasnted to quit!! She would like to thank Panic! At The Disco! for keeping her reading!! ^-^

~Megan~

I stared at the dragon Heartless, but was shook out of my daze as it flew towards us and dropped bombs everywhere; my left eye twitched. I looked back at my companions, explosions erupting everywhere around.

"It's just like the Behemoth!! Ya' have to hit it's horn!!.......Wow, that didn't sound right..."

Everyone stared at me weird, but everyone finally brought out their respectful weapons. (I'm too lazy to name them all.) I'm feeling in the mood for fire!!! ^_^ SNAPPY COMBUSTY THING!!! XP I snapped and the Heartless's head began burning fiercly. With all this snapping and clapping, I keep getting FMA flashbacks....o_O Brandishing(Big word....o_O) my Keyblades, I ran at the dragon Heartless.

"For the bishies!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

I love my battle cry!! ^_^ While running, I ignited One-Winged Angel and threw it at the airborne Heartless's horn. My Keyblade sliced through the air and finally smacked into the side of the dragon's head. My weapon fell to the ground with a tink, not even injuring the Heartless. Calling One-Winged Angel back to me, I stared at the Dragon as everyone else randomly attacked it.

"It's, like, indestructable......The horn is it's weakness...."

I remembered what Kaze had done to Shan-Hu. That clappy-dissinigraty-explody thing. The thing that Scar did in FMA. I didn't care HOW Kaze knew how do that, as long as it killed that Heartless. I waved Chibi-Cloud over, and he ran over.

"What?"

"Can you do that explody thing to it's horn?"

Kaze stared at me, then at the Heartless. He dismissed his Keyblades and rushed at the Heartless. It was laying on the ground, totally vulnerable. Kaze reached the Heartless and jumped onto it's back. He started running up it's back, towards the Heartless's weakness. Kaze almost lost his footing when the Dragon thrashed about. I cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Don't fall!!"

"SHUT UP!"

Kaze regained his balance and rushed towards the horn. He clapped his hands together and placed them on the horn. From the head down, the Heartless began to explode into whisps of Darkness. Kaze fell back down to us, and I clapped, smiling insanly.

"FMA PWNS YER' SOUL!!!!!"

Many more odd looks. I coughed. When I was done coughing, a Keyhole appeared on the floor of the roof we stood on. (Yes, that whole fight was on teh roof! XP) I walked over to it and knelt next to it. My right hand glowed and I locked Mulan's World from the Heartless forever. I stood up and suddenly realized something.

"Shiznap!!! I didn't lock Halloween Town!!! O_O MENA'S GONNA KILL MEHHHH!!! >_<"

Last edited:
P

Prince_of_Light

uh-oh, better run back to halloween town... you JUST remembered that after you've been in Mulan's world for HOW MANY CHAPS? -_-;

Box_ghost

You realize that pr155 said that before you left, right? Was that part of the original story?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
UPDATERZ!

And thanks for dedicating teh chap to me. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS WHINE WHINE WHINE! J/k, yeah, whatever... Um... LKSJDLJEWLER!

Holy cow, I totally just spelled "jewler" un...intentionally.

Box_ghost

Let me handle it. Evil Essay! I am the box ghoooost...BEWARE! I am a powerful foe in Kaze_Krazy's quest to vanquish you!
~
To bad you cant update till Friday

I am the box ghost...BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back