• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

an update would be nice... CONSIDERING I'M BORED OUTTA MY FREAKIN MIND >_<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I had to watch trailers for inspiration....o_O Sooo....UPDATEDNESS!! ^_^

Bold=regular people's thoughts

Italics=the thoughts and random comments of teh DNAngels(aka: Dark 'n Krad)

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Me and Mena(PH34R MAH GRAMIATICALLY INCORRECTNESS!!) were doing a weird victory dance from remembering parlay, and Jack was talking to Barbossa or something. Not that I care! CUZ I REMEMBERED!! I LAUGH!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! A random pirate shoved Sora towards us. His cerulean eyes widened at the site of Mena.

"SCRAWNY!!!" She squealed, glomping him.

"I AM NOT SCRAWNY!!" Sora yelled defiantly, while being huggled to death by Mena.

"Yeah, "I said in mock-helpfulness, "Yer' just a girly-boy! ^_^"

"I AM NOTTA GIRLY-BOY!!!"

"And, even if he was, "Mena added, "he's a cute girly-boy!!"

My eye twitched. I was completely oblivious to the fact all the pirates were LIVING SKELETONS. Luckilly, the ever-helpful Hoomhaha calmly pointed it out to me from my hoodie.

"OHMYGOSH!! DUDE!! THE PIRATES ARE ALL....SKELETON-Y!!!! O.O"

That wasn't calm.....Anyway....So, we(me, Sora, Mena, Kaze) all looked. Yep. The moonlight was shinning down upon the Pirates of the Caribean, causing them to become their true forms. Everyone screamed in unison. Except Kaze, who just blinked. Almost like he was used to the un-dead(wonder why....).

Sora whispered,"I see dead people...."

I slowly turn to stare at him weirdly. "Don't ever say that. EVER. It's creepy. So, don't quote yer'self. >_>"

"....How can someone quote themselves...."

I felt the evil that was a migraine about to rear it's ugly head; rubbing my temple, I mentally groaned.

~~~~~R~i~k~u~~~~~​

After the pirates had left, I peeked out from my dark and lonely corner. Making sure the coast was clear, I showed my self and began to follow them. I didn't get very far. A rip portal appeared at out stepped Luxord(I think that's his name....it's the old dude on teh Pirates world). I inwardly gasped, taking a wary step back. I'm in for it now....o_o Told you it wasn't a good idea to join them. Shuddap, Krad. #>_>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PH34R TEH SHORTNESS OF TEH UPDATEDNESS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

*cough*

._.​

angelprincess

You know that voice inside your head? The one with
MWAHAHAH!!! Riku's gonna kick some uber butt, right? Right?! =P KK, you can have Kaze, but I'll take Riku, thank you. ^^

Sora ain't scrawny... he's just... not fully machured yet. =P Scwany boys can be cute anyway... just take a look at Kohaku.. he may not really be scrawny, but he surely ain't proportionate.... =3

P

Prince_of_Light

kaze_krazy said:
....*cough*

*coughRiku'snotgoin'toyou,sorry!^-^cough* Darn cyber colds. ._.

*coughRiku'snotgoin'toyou,sorry!^-^cough*

No pun intended? XD

Box_ghost

What's with all the cybercolds? I'm about to get me a post buddy. I think I'll get teh Mickey.

Mickey: Hi guy [does little laugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back