• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I know WHERE it is, I just ferget which alley to go to; besides it doesn't help me if people on here are telling me how to get there. o.-

IT'S ON PURPOSE, DARN ALL OF YOU CORRECTING PEOPLE!! o.-.o

Krazy

Jabberwocky
....RANDOM LYRIC TIME!!!!!

How can I repay you, Brother mine? How can I expect tou to forgive? Clinging to the past, I shared our blood, and shattered our chance to live.... Beautiful mother, soft and sweet..Once you were gone, we were not complete..Back through the years, we reached for you...Our last was not meant to be...

If anyone can guess what that's about and/or tell me who sings it, they get a cookie! =D Or...maybe a cameo....OR BOTH! =D

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

After a complicated game if "Eenie, Meanie, Minie, Moe", I finally took the second alleyway. Getting to the Dalmation's front door, I slapped a hand to my forehead. I knew I should've taken the first alleyway...>.>; Turning on my heel, I started out of the alley, but stopped, and slowly turned to stare at the dalmation's front door.

"....I wonder...." <-- Gasp! I quoted Sora!! o.-;

I walked back to the stained-glass door, and gripped the doorknob. Opening the door, unceasing yapping met my ears, causing me to twitch. Those little puppies ARE cute, but not when they yap. o.- I carefully made my way through the multiple rooms, looking for someone I hoped would be there... I reached the final room, and saw a black-haired girl on her knees, her back to me; she seemed to be cradling something.

I smiled slightly, yelling, "LOOK!! IT'S BRAD PITT!!!"

The girl jumped to her feet, turning to me and cringing from teh yelling."WHERE?!...Oh, it's just you, Megan..."

I smiled as that sunk into her brain.

"Megan?! What the hell?!"

I giggled maniacally. "Yes, Sabrina!! IT'S MEH!! HAHAHA! And.....yer having too much fun here....o.o;"

"Aww....but...they're so cute!!" Sabrina protested, huggling a nearby dalmation puppy.

"...Right..." I perked up instantly. "Guess what I've been doing!! ^-^"

"...........What........." She ventured to ask.

"TRAVELING AROUND WITH HOTTNESS! AND KICKING HEARTLESS ASS!!"

Sabrina cringed at the yelling again. "What kinda hottness..."

"THE HOTTNESS THAT IS RIKU AND KAZE! AND NOT SORA!!" I twitched slightly.

Sabrina raised an eyebrow, "I thought his name was Kayz? Not Kah-zeh.... Well, Kayz sounds better."

"KAH-ZEH!" I shouted defiently.

"Kayz." Sabrina said, sighing.

"KAH-ZEH!!!"

"Kayz."

"KAH-ZEH!!!"

"Kayz."

After a while, we finally stopped bickering over which pronunciation of Kaze's name was better. IN WHICH KAH-ZEH WAS/IS. o.-; After dragging Sabrina away from the dalmation's house, we headed in the direction of the Third District.

Sabrina looked up at me. "You look different...did you get taller?"

I glared at her.

She held up her hands in defence, "I was kidding! >.<;...But...I thought you said you'd never cut your hair...."

I twitched. "SORA CUT MY HAIR!! CUZ HE'S AN EVIL, EVIL BROTHER!! o.-;"

Sabrina froze, giving the weirdest look she could muster. "Brother?!"

"Don't ask, " I growled.

Entering the third district, I walked about three steps untill a small troupe of Shadow Heartless appeared. I twitched, One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust materialized in my hands.

"Shiznap..."

"Holy crap, " Sabrina muttered; I couldn't tell if her comment was directed at my Keyblades or the Heartless.

The Shadows closed in around the two of us. I twitched.

"Crap....." Sabrina muttered again.

Snapping, I incinerated(Word of that day! =D) the Shadow that leaped at me; and followed up by igniting One-Winged Angel and stabbing another Heartless. I cringed at the sound of a gunshot. Turning, I saw Sabrina was shooting down the Shadows with this --> http://www.echigoyaint.com/images/gasguns/KSC-M945-Compact-ScaledSilv.jpg Only it was all silver. She shot the remaining five bullets, obliterating the Heartless, and making me cringe with every shot.

"What're-"

BANG!"

"How-"

BANG!"

"Can you-"

BANG!

"WOULD YOU-"

BANG!!

"SABR-"

BANG!! The final shot rang out. I twitched.

"Was that really necessary?! YER MAKIN' ME TWITCH! >.<;"

Sabrina was not paying attention to me; instead she was reloading the shiny gun. Shiiiiiiiiny... Scowling, I made my to the tiny fountain, hoping I wouldn't hafta ring the bell. That's just how lazy I am. =D Once about 20 yards from the fountain, I heard a distant clanking, and froze.

Sabrina stopped, too, " What's that...." She asked slowly, as if not really wanting to find out.

The soft clanking soon became a deep rumble, and I looked up, expecting the worse. I twitched.

"Aw, shi-"

In front of us, pieces of ginormous armor crashed to ground, and quickly assembled to form the Opposite Armor.

~~~~~~~~~~

Gun-filled violence next chappy. \ (^o^) /

:elemental ninja:​

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I think it's time for....

BATTLE MUSIC!! *dun dun dun*

Can you say "READY, STEADY, GO!"? ^-^ <3 Who cares if I have no clue whatsoever they're saying! I can say, "READY, STEADY, GO!!" And, that's all that matters! xDD

I greatly respect yer siggahs, SA. *salutes* But, mostly teh Kaze fineness. :3

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
oooo shazam. nice updartedness krazy.... though i know who dies!! but when are we gonna get to that part? YOU NEVER UPDATE ANYMORE WITHOUT HAVING TO BE BOTHERED FOR A FEW HOURS AND I MIGHT NOT BE ON TO BOTHER YOU!!! ;-; oh well. nice updart. dudette.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Seigfreid said:
:mad: are you mocking me Pickle!

Why, what're you gonna do about it? OH NO! ANGRY SMILIES?! Oh, I'm so scared.

>_>

I can pretend to care if it makes you feel better. Oh, and by the way, humans use question marks at the end of questions. It looks like this. ?

There.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
My heart's a battle ground.... <-- The only English lyric in Passion!! =D

~~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

"What the hell is that?!" Sabrina shouted at me.

"JUST SHOOT THE DAMN THING!" I shouted back, One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust materializing in my hands.

Engulfing One-Winged Angel in flames, and Diamond Dust in an icy mist, I leaped up at the Opposite Armor, swinging wildly. It swatted me away, and I slammed into the wall with a wince. I staggered to my feet.

"Brick...wall....back...pain...>.<;"

Sabrina was dodging and shooting, only for the bullets to ricochet off the ARMOR. ARMOR WHICH CANNOT BE PENETRATED BY BULLETS. o.- I chucked One-Winged Angel at Opposite Armor's head, snapping as soon as my Keyblade left my hand. There was a tiny explosion in it's helmet, followed One-Winged Angel smacking into it's helmet.

"Burn!! BUUUURN!! >=D"

Opposite Armor stiffened, then it separated and fell to the ground. I tilted my head in confusion. Sabrina cautiously rushed over to me.

"What'd to do to it?!"

"What makes you think I know?!"

While we argued about random things("You didn't even do anything!" "Well, the gun didn't help much, either!"), we failed to realized the armor pieces were exploding into nothingness. We finally stopped arguing at the sound of a "Thump!". Sabrina and I exchanged glances, and I spotted a nearby puddle. It was vibrating...

"Oh, crap.." We said in unison.

Climbing over the rooftops of Traverse....City was a ginormous....white....thing... I squinted at the thing, then, seeing what it was, my eyes widened. Sabrina saw my look.

"What? What is it?!" She asked, alarmed.

I twitched. "Giant........wannebe....Heartless majiger..."

"Oh, that's descriptive, Megan."

"Shudda-"

I was interupted as the giant..white...thing...landed in front of us, knocking us off our feet. It swung it's arm down at us, and we rolled away in opposite directions. Hopping to my feet, I rolled away again as the ginormous Nobody(no official name; it's a Nobody. >.>; ) slammed it's other fist into the ground where I had previously been. Sabrina was having issues with the Nobody's scarf, which seemed to have a mind of it's own. The Nobody grabbed me, and threw me high into the air.

"SHIZNAP!!!!"

As I was coming back down, the Nobody threw it's arm back, preparing to hit me as I came back down. Gritting my teeth, I manuvered myself out of the line of fire, front-flipping in the air, and when I came back up, I slashed the Nobody with my Keyblades so that it fell the opposite way. Landing, I turned to face-

Where'd it go?!

Sabrina was staring at the sky, so I followed her gaze. Above us, towering atop the Gizmo Shop(o.o IT RHYMES!! =D), the Nobody was weilding an enormous orb of....power. I "shiznap"ed as it threw the orb at the two of us. It's a good thing One-Winged Angel pierced through the orb on it's own, cuz I was kinda out of it! =D

Wait.....

I looked at my hands.

One-Winged Angel was still there.

Then....what just smacked into the orb, causing that huge explosion?! o.-

Following the other One-Winged Angel with my eyes, it twirled back to a figure sitting atop a random roof. As the figure reached out to catch it's weapon, it tilted, nearly falling, but the figure regained it's balance.

I cupped my hands around my mouth, "HEY!!"

The figure promptly fell off the roof, landing unceremoniously in front of Sabrina and I. We exchanged glances as the figure groaned, and stood up. Wearing an Order cloak with the hood up, I couldn't tell if it was an eligible bishie or not...;-;

The cloaked figure pointed accusingly at me, "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! I WAS HELPING, MAN! THEN YOU MADE ME FALL OFF THE FREAKIN' ROOF! WHICH WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!! BY THE WAY, YER WELCOME!!" It seemed to glare at me.

I blinked. "Huh?"

It sighed. "Just...ferget it...>.>"

The Nobody was back on it's feet, ready for more. WHY WON'T THIS THING DIE?! o.- I summoned my Keyblades back to my hands, and the cloaked dude(I'm assuming it's a dude...o.o; ) sighed, and two blades appeared in his gloved hands. One-Winged Angel and Oblivion.

I kicked him, "KEYBLADE-STEALER!!!! >.>"

"YOU STOLE DIAMOND DUST FROM GALA!"

"DID NOT!! YOU LIIIIE!!! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! SHUDDAP! GO AWAY! SCRATCH THAT; STAY HERE AND HELP US! >.>"

"I AM!! GOSH!"

Sabrina just rolled her eyes, and shook her head.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, there's lotsa violence in Traverse.....City. ._. *huggles Aozora* What're you talking about?! I'm not giving away the identity of the cloaked person...<_< >_>

:ninja:​

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:I'm bak!
Raith:.............................You speled back wrong.
Me:Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............SO!?
Raith:... Why do I even bother?
Me:WHY WAS HITLER EVIL!?
Raith:Because he hated Jewish people.
Me:Ha you didn't say that was off topic!
Raith:I'm used to it.
Monkah:*Thank god for the hollidays (Mostly because of no home work)
Me:Remind me to hate Japan.
Raith:Why?
Me:Because.....................THEY GET EVERYTHING FIRST!!! Oh and I caught up. Nice chaps.

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*clap clap* Ahhh violence...how its warms the heart and lifts the soul. Eh is that the big white.... >_>.....thing I made everyone fight in IOY2? Where Kaze was smacked in to the tree and was knocked out.....then Sora got resurected and had to save Kairi?.....Yes Sora got resurected like the pope! Anywhoozers awesome chapter ^_^ Ah but I have triumphed there is one other english lyrics in passion! >=D Bwahaha! "My fears are lies'

Spoiler if you DID NOT see KH2 intro: It says that as 'Kaze' is flaling through water. See you cna learn things from sitting at a computer in your mother's basement for hours!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
*twitches as I think back to teh fight* That thing....shall die.....o.-

THIS IS FOR KAZE, YOU EVIL HEARTLESS WANNEBE!!!!!!!!!! *leaps into action*

Aozora:.....*sigh* And, to think, I'm related to you...*shakes head*

Sabrina: *sympathetically pats Aozora on the back*

meh: *whirls around* WHAT WAS THAT?!

both: NOTHING! o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back