• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:Wellllllllllllllllllll MERRY CRISTMAS!!!!!
Raith:Yeah Merry cristmas and all that jaz.
Monkah:*Whats with you?*
Raith:........I cant light snow on fire.....it just melts and well we don't even have a Crismas tree at my house.....Axel just burns it down!
Monkah:*What about your mom Larexen?*
Raith:She just shocks Axel until he buys another tree and then he burns it!
Me:Well thats Mean and Destructive.
Raith:Yeah and I just don't get it if my mom has a temper and my dad is just stupid why am I smart and in control of my temper!?
Me:Well........You don't allways have controll of your temper.
Raith:YES I DO!(Sets me on fire)
Me:OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!!!!
Monkah:*Idiot*(puts fire out)

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Update. Though I'm just asking for you to yell "UPDATE" in my face a bunch after this, aren't I?

*runs awayzers*

wolfchild

UPDATE KRAZY!! My birthdays tomarrow and I went to the trouble of getting you that FMA dvd! So the least you could do is UPDATE!!! And besides...you said that you screwed up mailing me my present!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Thanks to the guilt from Nina and awesomeness of Fallen, I bring you yer violent updatedness.

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

READY STEADY CAN'T HOLD ME BACK
READY STEADY GIVE ME GOOD LUCK
READY STEADY NEVER LOOK BACK
LET'S GET STARTED READY STEADY GO

Rolling to avoid the fist smashing into everything, One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust appeared in my hands, again. Rushing at the Nobody - again, not thinking(Which is a lot) - I side-stepped to avoid it's punch, and leaped up at it's stomach, slashing wildly. After thrashing about to get me away, I somehow ended up next to the Keyblade-stealer.

"What's yer name, anyway?!" I yelled in frustration.

"Aozora," He said quietly, staring at his Keyblades.

Sabrina ran past us, shooting at the Nobody, keeping it back. Aozora and I exchanged glances, and nodded; we stood in parallel battle stances. We smirked at eachother, as if reading the other's mind.

Aozora shouted, "LET'S GET STARTED-"

"-READY, STEADY, GO!!!" I finished, and we both charged in unison.

Once directly in front of the Nobody, we rolled around it in opposite directions. Now we were behind it; Aozora and I leaped up in unison, landing on either of the Nobody's shoulders. We both slashed combos in unison before front-flipping to the opposite shoulder. By now, the Nobody was thrashing about wildly, trying to get us off. After slashing rapidly again, we front-flipped again, but this time, instead of landing, we caught eachother by the arm, and dived-bombed together, stabbing the Nobody in the head. When it's arms fell limp, Aozora and I smiled triumphantly at eachother. Willing our Keyblades to dissapear, we leaped down next to Sabrina as the Nobody disinigrated into white sand-like dust.

"Ok," Sabrina said, holstering her gun,"that was creepy...How you were both doing the same thing..... Very creepy."

I shrugged, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Aozora did, too. We both glared at eachother.

"QUIT COPYING ME!!" We shouted at eachother.

Sabrina rose an eyebrow.

"NOT BEFORE YOU!!" We shouted again. In - you guessed it - unison.

Sabrina was now inching away from the two of us. Aozora sighed, pushing me towards the fountain irritatedly.

"Just lock the stupid Keyhole. >.>;"

Grumbling, I obliged. After marveling at my shiiiny hand, I set it on the butterfly-filled mural. The butterflies seemed to fly about for a moment, but they were soon back to being nothing but glass. After the echoing click sounded, I turned back to Sabrina and Aozora.

"Thanks fer yer help, Aozo-"

He was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~

.........It's short, isn't it?....

Oh, well. >.>;​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
That was good even though it was short....*breaks out in tears* Sorry Im still upset over the last DNAngel episode* T_T DAAAARK!!!!

*glomps Dark*
Meh: AT LEAST I CAN HUG YOU IN THE BACK OF MY UNSTABLE MIND!!!
Dark:...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
.........Uhm....random...lyric time, right...Uhhh...

WATER SUCKS! IT REALLY, REALLY SUCKS! WATER SUCKS!! IT REALLY, REALLY SUCKS!!

There.

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I whipped my head around, looking for the cloaked I-bet-was-hottness. Sabrina looked at me weird, taking a slight step back.

"What is it?" She ventured to ask.

"Where's Aozora....he was just here!"

Sabrina looked around, "Hey, where'd he go?"

"I JUST ASKED THAT."

"Always the yelling.." She muttered.

We trudged out of the Third District, unaware of the cloaked shadow perched on the Gizmo Shop roof. From under his hood, Aozora smiled slightly.

"I'll see you later, Megan." The hooded blonde whispered.

"Aozora, what the hell are you doing?"

Said blonde yelped, almost falling off his perch. Aozora whirled around to face a golden-eyed, dark-haired girl. Aozora pouted at her.

"Almira, you know that I coulda fallen off!" The cloaked blonde pouted some more; perhaps even Sora-pouted.

"Oh, darn..." 'Almira' muttered sarcastically.

-Ignore the randomness of teh future peoples-

~Meanwhile~​

Kairi was bored. Very bored. So she decided to go swimming into the warm, tranquil waters of Destiny Islands. Why the water was warm, no one wanted to know. Being the whory girl she was, Kairi jumped into the water fully-clothed. Diving down deep, Kairi found herself tangled in the seaweed. For a brief moment, Kairi wondered why there was seaweed in the waters. Kairi was dragged down deeper into the crushing black oblivion of Davy Jones locke-Oops, wrong world.((<-- I stole that from you, SA. NOW, WE'RE VAUGELY EVEN!! o.-; ))

Kairi tried to cry out, but only silent bubbles escaped her mouth; she was gonna die. Kairi's eyes shut, and she allowed the seaweed to drag her ever-deeper, and not another bubble broke the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~

*hides from Kairi fanboys, if any*

:ninja:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back