• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

achievements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
It would be cool
Something to make the game more fun after I finish it

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i really don't see the need for them, since the game is long enough already, but it would be kinda cool

thesupersakura

I think it'd be fun, but at the same time it would drive me crazy to 100% the game.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Only if there's like a secret shop or something with extras that you can use your points from achievements to buy. Things like alternate clothes, joke weapons. Mostly non-game-affecting things.

Radon

mofo
What exactly acheivements are you guys talking about? Not the Xbox ones I presume.

XkeybladerXX

∞;4669242 said:
Only if there's like a secret shop or something with extras that you can use your points from achievements to buy. Things like alternate clothes, joke weapons. Mostly non-game-affecting things.

Alternate Clothing would be a really good idea...It would be awesome changing TAV's outfits and stuff.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it would be nice but does the UMD have enough space to add something like that?

RememberRoxas

∞;4669242 said:
That would be awesome.
I like the idea of achievements in BBS also in conjunction with Infinity (I'm' to lazy to pull up my character map so..)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Only if there are rewards. I find it pointless when people would perform achievemenets when they don't win anything. Maybe the ability to play as Master Xehanort and Vanitas or other characters that you would normally play as.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
i don't know. I agree that the idea is interesting but how would use them?
i like the idea that you can buy like other characters and costumes.
maybe its a way to change the armor that they obtain.
again interesting idea.

αsiя

space coke
Maybe new designs for the Keyblade vehicles or new costumes and some unlockable weapons that are non keyblade related like the sword stick

legendaryriku

i don't know. I agree that the idea is interesting but how would use them?
i like the idea that you can buy like other characters and costumes.
maybe its a way to change the armor that they obtain.
again interesting idea.

Well you need to remember, its not always about getting something. I mean ya I love how I could work for something to get something out of it, but I also dont mind doing it just to say I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back