• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Acoustic KH songs!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the Rainmaker

Here's a link for some nice mp3's of Utada Hikari. She sounds great! Probably my fav other than the KH ones is the acoustic "With or Without You". But anyway, there's this acoustic version of her singing "Simple and Clean" for her 20th birthday concert (20 dai wa ikeike), and then an acoustic version of "Passion--After the battle". The "Simple and Clean" reworking is a very nice refresher of the original in my opinion, and the piano in the acoustic "Passion" as well as her dramatic vocals towards the end is simply stunning. There's some other versions of "Passion", but nothing really new--except for this really interesting Planet B remix. Listen for yourself!!

Go to http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=461145

Last edited:

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
кто трахание хотело бы услышать что часть дерьма акустической музыки, кроме того они не находятся в mp3

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
the Rainmaker said:
Here's a link for some nice mp3's of Utada Hikari. She sounds great! Probably my fav other than the KH ones is the acoustic "With or Without You". But anyway, there's this acoustic version of her singing "Simple and Clean" for her 20th birthday concert (20 dai wa ikeike), and then an acoustic version of "Passion--After the battle". The "Simple and Clean" reworking is a very nice refresher of the original in my opinion, and the piano in the acoustic "Passion" as well as her dramatic vocals towards the end is simply stunning. There's some other versions of "Passion", but nothing really new--except for this really interesting Planet B remix. Listen for yourself!!

Go to http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=461145
Whoa that music is great!Can you find the guitar sheets?I know a friend who might be able to play them.

fiendnuggets

Wow, I love that version of With or Without you

:: pictures Kairi and Sora together as the song plays ::

That would be great

E

Eclipse

can someone post the acoustic passion after the battle on filefront? just like he did with simple and clean? if someone could do that that would help so much thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back