• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adding Some New Ideas to a Somewhat Overused Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstar_xo

Ok, so I really do believe that MX was able to possess Terra's body by making him exploit the darkness that was slowly growing in his heart. I know, I know, the theory's soo unoriginal and overused. But hear me out, people. Here's what I think happened.

So, near the end of Terra's story, the darkness has all but completely consumed Terra's heart due to MX persuading him to use it more and more. Why does MX want Terra to exploit the darkness within him? So that he can take control of his body. Why does he want to take control of his body? Well, he's obviously growing old and most likely does NOT want to die just yet. Plus, since MX and Terra are both Keyblade wielders, he probably believes that he will be an even stronger master if he takes over his body. These are things you've probably read about already.

However, when MX finally does attempt to take control of Terra's body, Terra tries to refuse him and not let him take control. Terra's heart was very strong at this point, stronger than MX's, and because of this, a whole new being with a whole new heart is created. Who is this new being? Why none other than Xehanort, ATW's first apprentice.

Wait, if Terra and MX were both keyblade wielders, how come Xehanort can't wield one? Well, as I said, a completely new being with a completely new heart was created due to MX trying to take control of Terra's body and heart. However, some of their abilities are still present inside Xehanort, as ATW noticed, since he seemed to have "superhuman abilities" according to one of his reports.

Where did the memories of MX and Terra go? Well, they didn't just disappear, but rather, they were hiding in Xehanort's heart. That's why he appeared to have no memories, other than the name Xehanort, which was only remembered because of Terra's deep hatred toward Xehanort for making him use the darkness.

Further proving this, we have Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. XH has the exact same clothes as MX has, save for the Heartless symbol on his chest. Why is this so? Well, when Xehanort turned into a heartless, we can say that his heart essentially "split in half". That is, the half that was MX pretty much went to XH and the half that was Terra went to Xemnas. Also proving this, Xemnas seems to remember a lot about Aqua and Ven, such as Xemnas calling Aqua a "friend" and saying that Roxas was "sleeping again" in 358/2 Days (most likely referring to Ven) However, the memories of MX went to Xemnas as well, since a Heartless has no memories of its past life.

So, why does Xemnas only seem to have Terra's memories? Where are the memories of MX? Well, as I said earlier, when MX tried to take over Terra's body, Terra's heart was stronger at the moment when Xehanort was created, so therefore, Xemnas only seems to have the memories of Terra. However, the memories of MX were sleeping inside him somewhere instead of just going away.

So, what do you think? I'm open for all criticism.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Why does MX want Terra to exploit the darkness within him? So that he can take control of his body. Why does he want to take control of his body? Well, he's obviously growing old and most likely does NOT want to die just yet. Plus, since MX and Terra are both Keyblade wielders, he probably believes that he will be an even stronger master if he takes over his body. These are things you've probably read about already.
Well MX is after KH, all power, so their is no need to take over Terra's body for power. Next, if he wanted to use someones body to become younger why not his apprentice Vanitas

However, when MX finally does attempt to take control of Terra's body, Terra tries to refuse him and not let him take control. Terra's heart was very strong at this point, stronger than MX's, and because of this, a whole new being with a whole new heart is created.
If Terra's heart was stronger than MX then he should be in control. Plus how and where would the new heart come from.

Wait, if Terra and MX were both keyblade wielders, how come Xehanort can't wield one? Well, as I said, a completely new being with a completely new heart was created due to MX trying to take control of Terra's body and heart.
Doesnt make any sense. Just because two beings are fused. A new heart must be created.

Where did the memories of MX and Terra go? Well, they didn't just disappear, but rather, they were hiding in Xehanort's heart.
A new heart was formed and instead of the memories staying in MX and Terra's hearts. They go into the new heart. They should have stayed seperated.

Why is this so? Well, when Xehanort turned into a heartless, we can say that his heart essentially "split in half". That is, the half that was MX pretty much went to XH and the half that was Terra went to Xemnas. Also proving this, Xemnas seems to remember a lot about Aqua and Ven, such as Xemnas calling Aqua a "friend" and saying that Roxas was "sleeping again" in 358/2 Days (most likely referring to Ven) However, the memories of MX went to Xemnas as well, since a Heartless has no memories of its past life.
If so Xemnas would have emotions if he had a heart or half a heart.

MusicMan05

What if it's Terra and Vanitas instead of Terra and MX? That would explain why Riku had a similar outfit to Vanitas when he started to change, and it could also explain the one scene where Vanitus says that Terra is no longer Terra. For all we know Vanitas could be something similar to the Xion or the Riku Replica.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
What if it's Terra and Vanitas instead of Terra and MX? That would explain why Riku had a similar outfit to Vanitas when he started to change, and it could also explain the one scene where Vanitus says that Terra is no longer Terra. For all we know Vanitas could be something similar to the Xion or the Riku Replica.
What do you mean if it was Terra and Vanitas.

not if he was a nobody...
If he has his own heart he is not a nobody.

he could have also thought that he had no emotions so he acted like it. or, we haven't seen him be emotional enough for us to figure out that he truly has emotions. lol
Well im assuming when sora asked him about his emotions. He replied that he forgot what it was like.

jonXjon

he could have also thought that he had no emotions so he acted like it. or, we haven't seen him be emotional enough for us to figure out that he truly has emotions. lol
He might have acted so that he didn't have emotions so that the other members would side with him and help him make an artificial Kingdom Hearts. He seemes to not talk about as to why nobodies didn't have hearts. He just sort of said it. Since only Roxas would want to find out more, it was easier to keep a secret.

What Xemnas also could have lied about is the whole "faking emotions" if one of the Organization is going to fake emotions is that they want to deceive their enemy or they really feel that way but do not think that it's real due to Xemnas' assuring. Saix did say he thought Xemnas was hiding something. But I think that was more the Room of Awakening or w/e it is. The room Xemnas didn't find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back